two

It's past 8 PM

It's past 8 PM. Omi-kun stopped his car in front of my apartment building.

"Do you want to come in first?", I offered. "No,.I'm going home after this",.he replied,.before flicking my forehead. "Ow!"

"Go get some rest and sleep, okay?", his voice turned soft and it gives me chills down my spine, and also made my heart flutter. "Okay, goodnight", I waved at him, before getting out of the car. I watched him leave, before entering my apartment building.

As I got home, I threw myself on the comfy bed. Ah, so comfortable. I pulled out my phone and turned it on since I shut it down earlier because I don't want to get distracted during practice and whoah, too many messages.

I opened the Setter Squad groupchat and was I shocked.

[ setter squad ]

Oikawa
YO YO YO

Akaashi
calm down

Semi
yeah calm down

Oikawa
CHECK OUT SAKUSA'S RECENT TWEET!!!!!!!!

Semi
lmao knew about that already

Sugawara
who might the person be?

Shirabu
maybe some girls that wears dark clothes?

Semi
like an e-girl?

Shirabu
yeah

Akaashi
well,this is shocking.

Oikawa
ugh that bastard i'm so jealousssss

Sugawara
???

Oikawa
i'm more handsome and more attractive than himm and i'm still single???lmaoo wtff T_T

Semi
bruh

Shirabu
big bruh

Oikawa
>:(

I chuckled. Should I tell them? I was about to type something, but then I changed my mind.

'Maybe, let them play the detective game', I thought to myself.

I got up and went to bathroom to take a shower. After that, I wear my grey hoodie and my sweatpants. I went to the kitchen, taking out some snacks and opened it. I turned on the TV to watch some netflix and stuff.

My eyes were too focused on the screen that I didn't realise that it's 11PM now. Sure, I don't mind staying up late but we have practice tomorrow. I turned off the TV and head back to my bedroom.

I threw myself on the bed, covered myself in the thick, white blanket, before turning off the light with the switch behind the bedside table, leaving only the lamp on the table on.