When i first laid my eyes on him 😼

Hello @fat_juicy.ass here! I would like to say this NOT a joke and i want to fuck cham-p and gundham. Please take this seriously. If you do not you shall burn in the depths of hell❤️. Anyways- Enjoy!

rat penicillin

Y/n Pov: It was one Saturday morning, and i was at the park. My hands were in the grass. I felt something tickle my hand, i see a hamster.. I smiled and stroked it.. "Well aren't you sexy?!"

Cham-p Pov: When i first laid my eyes on them, I just wanted to kiss their lips...

Y/n Pov: Woah.. H-He was so hot. I can't believe he would talk to someone like... me. He caught me by surprise. He said in a stern voice "Uh.. Hello there!"
I answered back. "Oh hello!"

Cham-p Pov: You look beautiful/handsome today.. Care to take a walk with me? They replied in a soft voice. "Of course!" "Where exactly?" i replied. "Oh! To my master!"

Y/n Pov: His master..? What does he mean? "M-Master?" he replied "Yup! Well i have to have an owner silly!" i replied "Oh yes! True, my apologies.."

Cham-p Pov: We walked over to Master Tanaka. I was kinda nervous stating the fact that Master Tanaka is a huge simp.

Y/n Pov: Wow so this is his owner... Attractive i guess.. Not my type though. I like the hamster a bit more 🥵🥵 "Ahem.. My name is **Your name**! And you are?"

Gundham Pov: Wow they are beautiful... I wonder if they are into a guy with hamster shit on him... Let me ask.. "Hey! I think your attractive.. Do you like hamster shit?"

Y/n Pov: What..? What does he mean "Hamster shit" Ugh weirdos these days.. "..." There was a moment of silence.. all i could hear was the glistening of the air.

Cham-p Pov: I absolutely DESPISE Tanaka sometimes. He says the most annoying shit! Oh wait till i get my hands on him...

Gundham Pov: Hm no hamster shit? Welp maybe they like emo guys...

Y/n Pov: I just realized how emo he looks... eek i hate emo guys...

Cham-P Pov: I need to tell her i love her... but how? I need to think. Think. Think. Think. Think.... THINK!

**Heyo!! Author here! I should be finishing up this story tomorrow or later tonight! Hope you enjoy my story!** PEACE OUT SKILLETS 🍳✌️