ch.5- this. is. frustrating.

Mina POV:

my heart was beating faster and faster. I was flustered and looked down, mumbling "okay." and I took a sip of my drink.

"you're blushing." he smirked.

"N-no I'm not!!!" I argued and wiped my hands.

"sure, you look cute though." he snickered.

"Yah! are you even aware that I'm older than you!!!" I glared at him.

"Oh really? cuz you look younger than me. noona." he teased.

I flashed another glare at him and turned to my iPad, checking the choreography.

As I monitored, I could feel him moving closer to me. I pushed him away but he came back again,

"yah! What do you want! I'm working!!" I shouted.

he blinked and gave me the most innocent look you could ever imagine. "but I was just lookingggg" he pouted.

I mentally face-palmed myself and turned back to the screen.

As it ended, I looked at him, waiting for his comments. he seemed to have noticed that and started giving out his ideas.

"This choreography is really good and there's actually not much to change. the only reminder is that the moves have to be clean. it's a pleasure to watch The Myoui Mina's unreleased dance tutorial clip." He smiled.

"Thank you mr. Chou. Now excuse me I have work to do." I said 'seriously' and held out my hand for him to shake.

He chuckled and shook my hand.

"I'm afraid not. you're going home and I'm driving you." he said and pulled me.

"yah wait!" I shouted.

he turned around and peered his eyes at me, stopping me from refusing. his eyes are scary...

"I'll send the videos to YG first." I mumbled.

he bursted out into laughter. "you're cute. Quickly finish it and I'll drive you home." he said.

I sighed and quickly typed an email to YG and attached the two dancing videos.

"I'm done let's go." I said once I packed my laptop.

He smiled in satisfaction and offered to take my laptop.

"So, why did you come here? certainly not just because Momo told you I haven't eaten anything." I said as we drove home.

"Well, will you believe me if I said that's the reason?" He asked.

"no."

"Why not?"

"First, we're just customers and workers. You're the customer who asked for a choreography, and I'm the worker who provides the service. Second, we've barely seen each other for a few times. lastly, why on earth would you want to have anything to do with me?"

"Well, who said customers and workers couldn't be friends. second, we've seen each other for a few times, so what? We can meet up more. Third, why would anyone not want to have anything to do with you? You got the looks, the fame, the money, you're nice, funny, cute, and responsible too." he said, parking the car.

"I'd like to be friends, for a start. Do I get a chance?" he asked, looking into my eyes.

"I-i suppose so." I stammered. Gosh...I. Was. Totally. Flustered.

"great. we're hanging out next Wednesday. I'll pick you up after lunch at the workshop." he said.

"What? I-" I was about to protest but he shoved something into my mouth.

""What is this?" I asked as I bit into it.

"Chocolate. It's my favorite. see you." he grinned, showing his dimples and drove away.

I was left in place until Momo came along.

"Why are you standing here in the middle of the night like an idiot?What happened?" She asked.

"Tzuyu asked me out." I mumbled.

"WHAT??!!! AS IN CHOU TZUYU??!!"

"Calm down Momo, it's just a hangout. He said he wanted a chance to be friends."

"you're so stupid minari, he wanted to be friends, why? cuz he likes you duhhhh."

"He just wanted to be friends..." I said, uncertainly.

"Well he has to find a way so that he can call you, and ask you for a 'hangout' anytime. What's better than friends? After you become friends and he'll make moves. And I think you like him too minari." momo said, taking a bite of her apple.

"Stop saying nonsense. And where did that apple come from? You weren't eating that just now."

"I took it out just now. it's good. and just watch, I'll prove you like him back." she swore and closed the door.

"Why is she so grumpy anyways...." I muttered and went into my room.

I was thinking about what Momo said. 

he likes me so he wanted a relationship that he can find me anytime? No way, why would Tzuyu like me? When he has Sana already. I could see sana loves tzuyu from her eyes that day. Sana's way better than me... But why do I feel pissed when I think of  Sana and Tzuyu together? Ugh stop thinking about it Mina, maybe he doesn't even like you...it's all Momo's fault. yeah, it's Momo's fault. Why did she have to say that anyways, is bet Tzuyu doesn't like me, he just wanted to be friends. yeah, that's it. I'm not thinking about it anymore!!!

this. is. frustrating.

---------------------------------------------

follow, vote comment and follow my instagram~

acc: twicepinkidle._

if you can't find me by this name, try shiba_7321   which was my old username :)