Happier - Minizerk

Any ships you guys want? I feel like I fall in the sequence of Vobi, Minizerk and Ministar. Or would you guys want some more bromance?
This is Josh's POV
This oneshot is based off of the song 'happier by ed sheeran.'

I listen to the melodic beat of my footsteps. It was a mellow but calming sound. There was not much going on in central London.
I'm not saying that it isn't busy but it seemed less bright. Maybe it was the clouds or maybe it was just that type of day. I declared it was the day when I glanced up.

There he was. Simon embracing a shorter blonde female. I recognise the girl immediately.

Talia.

She was a sweet girl, I must admit but I felt an odd hatred to her.

It was just the fact that I still loved the silver haired boy. It was just something about him that entranced me. Those sapphire eyes bursted with happiness as they flickered over the girls face, intently. A soft, genuine smile plastered on his pink lips.

I shouldn't be so affected by this. A month seemed so long but in reality it wasn't. Why had he moved on so fast? Was he that unhappy with me?

I hugged myself tightly, staring down at my airforces as my emerald eyes grew glassy.

I glanced up once more time to see him chuckle. The grin was shared. He looked twice as bright. Those smiles were never seen once when I was with him.

Once I heard the sound I knew I was done for, before I could stop it water streamed down my face, a soft sob escaping my lips as I sped through the streets, a hood covering my insecurities.

He looks happier.

All the arguments went way too far. I was acting ridiculous. I should have just apologised but I was stupid. Stupid for not seeing this coming. I never meant to hurt you. All those words I can't take back stick to me, like an arrow piercing my skin. I can see it- But I doubt you can Simon.

I still loved you though. I may have said many things in drunken slurs or maybe rages but I never meant it deep down. I loved him. I though he loved me but I was wrong. Maybe things changed. It might have been unrequited to the naked eye but I was too blind. I still knew. Maybe bitterly that she would never be able to love the way I did.

I guess there was nothing I could do. He seems happier so I guess I don't mind. He was destined to move on with someone else.

Tobi and Vik have just been telling me that I'll do the same someday but for some reason I cease to believe that. Maybe it's because I'm stuck on you. Maybe I don't deserve love?

The others haven't realised yet so I suppose that is a good sign. They don't seem to see the truth past the fake smiles. They haven't seen the raw footage of my new videos or haven't heard me break down in a discord call.

Still trying to move on though. I met this girl called Freya- Sure she is nice, but we just don't have a spark. Not like we did.

She doesn't make me as a happy.
I just seemed happier with you.

I was sat in my kitchen, ever since I left the house it seemed much lonelier. Living by yourself was never as fun.

There is still the stupid elephant plushie you gave me as a housewarming gift, the one you used to have at the OG house, now it just sits on the counter.

I fiddled with it softly before taking another swig of whatever shitty alcohol I kept in my fridge. I swirled it slightly, watching the dark liquid whirlpool.

At least he's happier.

I wonder how things are with you and Talia.

Don't worry- I saw the blush that danced on your cheeks. I guess it just hurts because I know that I wasn't the reason. I just need to accept the fact that you are finally moving on with someone new-

I fully support you with everything you do Si. But why did it have to be her?
Why the fuck did it have to be her?

But my Darling, I am still in love with you...

How did you enjoy it?
Did it appease your tastes?
I hope so.
Anygay, What do you think about a happier 2.0? Using the song by Marshmello (ft. Bastille)
A different ship or?