VII

I woke up in this unsimillar room. I had a horrible headache. As i stood up i felt dizzy, but i was trying to control myself. I was in big room with one big bed, one door for bathroom and one for wardrobe. It also had one big window. I looked outside and there was two bodyguards. I was in the highest room by my guess. I was standing there and thinking how could i escape from here when...:
-It's pointless babygirl, u can't escape from here nor from me. - I turned around and saw Hynjin smirking and watching upon me as if i was his belonging. - Aren't yiu gonna say anything? I missed your voice! But..not only voice...-He started coming towards.
-Don't..come n-near m-me..!
-Wow! You didn't change at all! This voice...confident but scared at the same time - He chuckled. - But you know what...-He started coming towards me again- I don't like that somehow confident voice so, let's keep only scared voice-He smirk and rush to me. When i opened my eyes he was already in front of me.
-Get off of me!! - I screamed, trying to push him away but I somehow was so weak. I looked at my hands with confusion on my face. Hyunjin smirked :
-Oh no love! What's wrong? Aren't you that woman who can kill hundreds of people in just one day? - He chuckled sarcastically.
-What did you do to me?!
-Nothing! Relax! Jeez!...just couple of medicines maybe...
-You did what?! Oh my gosh Hyunjin! Why?! Ughh you haven't changed at all! Still psychopath, manipulative asshole as you've always been! Why?! What have i done to you!? - I was frustrated, trying to hold tears back...how stupid was i? I just fell in love once! How could i imagine that this one mistake could change my whole life...
-You are slowly making me loose my mind Mave. Can't you just forget it?! I do it because i loved you!
-Forget it? JUST forget it?! You were making me go insane little by little, and wasn't even hesitating! You wanted me to be like you! Emotionless, heartless, psycho...That isn't love, Hyunjin! That is torturing!! You couldn't care less about me! You were only thinking about yourself! You are selfish person, who was only using me and maybe...didn't even loved me... - Hyunjin clinched his jaw :
-take your words back! I just wanted us to be together! Forever!
-Yes, Hyunjin! That's what I'm talking about! You wanted it but I didn't! You don't care what i want! Just tell me Hyunjin...have you EVER stop to think about how i feel? - I looked him in the eyes. He wasn't saying anything just staring at me. - As I thought... - He looked at me in the eyes, then looked at me lips. Couple of seconds later he left without saying anything.

Ihope Hyunjin will back soon! (In real life)  happy late birthday to him 😁💛 I will try updating it ✋🏻 bye ~