Coming Soon

When Ayana Davis, a retired Olympic gymnast's identity, is mistaken by an Alien bounty hunter, she's thrust into deadly Survival of the Fittest Games

Life altering twists and turns fill this action-packed, sci-fi romance!

Ayana's career was her life. It didn't come as a surprise to her how her future looked bleak when it was time to hang up her leotard. So, discarding the feelings of being an outcast, she took her coach's advice, packed her bags and set out on a path of self-discovery.

But then, she's abducted by a bounty hunter from a planet called Brion, who's convinced she is a wanted criminal on the run. By the time she learns she's not who he is after, it's already too late.

~

Ronan is hunting his mate's murderer. He's lived a tormented existence of grief and exile because of his brutality. So when the golden opportunity of exacting his revenge presents itself, he's determined to find him and make him pay. But it would not be easy.

He throws his energy into tracking him, sparing nothing. However, usually precise with his work, he's beyond angry when he realises the costly mistake.

Left without a choice and not wanting more blood on his hands, he has to keep Ayana alive. The only way he can get her back home is if he tracks and brings down Keinan before it's too late.

In a race against time, as they navigate their way through booby traps and mind numbing revelations, Ronan is determined to keep her alive and at arm's length, or risk feeding his personal demons. Which makes his mission harder, considering the forbidden attraction that grows between them.

Will this seemingly incompatible pairing be able to catch the bad guy and get Ayana back home, or will they fail?