Chapter 4

Josh Pov:
She's mine. No! I don't want her body. She's the perfect match, now I just have to make her do the exams and change her flaws and she will be perfect. The whole vampire community will be amazed.
I'll give her back to the prince... Soon.
I sent her to bed after telling her the rules. She still flinches when I touch her but we will fix that.
I decided that I'll set up her first exam tomorrow. Read below to see how the exam works.
Running exam 1-
Have the pet run in an isolated place. Attach a shocker to her neck to urge her to run faster. When the pet passes out record the time and distance.
I smile as I go to the basement. The only place I didn't show her. The track is set up and all I have to do is clean the scuffs.

Night over.
I wake her up.
" Get dress and come down for breakfast." she nods and I leave. I got her exams all set up. I'm extremely excited as I pull out the peas that pets eat. I put a cup in her food bowl and fill up her water bowl. I hear her come down as I drain my cup of Blood. She slides into a chair.
" Elizabeth. No." I sternly say pointing to the bowls. She slowly gets down on her knees and eats the peas.
" Today we are going to play a game," I say and pause. She's eating a pea but looking at me.
" You will run as long as you can, the longer you do it fewer times you have to do it"
" Yes sir" I turn around and she pals.
" Good girl" She blushing and I smile.
She's done with her peas so I pick her up.
We walk down to the basement.
" Sir, I'm scared" I hear her whisper as I set her down on the floor.
I ignore her as I try to strap a shocker around her neck. She kicks at me.
" No. Bad. Bad Elizabeth" I spanked her thigh. I strap the shocker around her neck.
" Go stand at the blue tape" I watch her as she nervously walks to the tape.
"Ok, when I say go you are going to run back and forth ok? " She nods
"GO" She starts
I can tell she's trying her best but I need her to go faster so I shock her.
" Go faster!" I yell as she stumbles.
1 Hr later:
She's on the brink of passing out. Her movements are slower and I stop her. She still has exams to do.
" Drink" I toss her water as she sits on the floor. She gulps it halfway and then stops.
" Is that all, sir?" I shake my head.
" The next game is a water game." She follows my movements as I put a bucket of water in front of her.
I tie her hands and she whimpered.
" Shh all you have to do is hold your breath for a minute"
" I don't - " I push her head in the water and she fights. I slap her thigh and she stops.
At 20 seconds she starts fighting again and I let her up. She's very weak and this experiment will take longer then I thought but something distracts me from my thoughts
Rose.
She is very Pale and her eyes are dropping. I reach her just as she faints.
Oh yeah! This is going to take a long time.
I sigh as I take her up to her bed. I put her daily schedule on her desk.
7:00-7:30 Get ready
7:30-7:45 Walk with Sir
7:45-8:15 Breakfast
8:15-9:00 Training with sir
9:00-10:00 Hang out with other pets
10:00-10:15 Snack
10:15-11:10 Walk
11:10-12:05 Playtime
12:05-12:50 Lunch
12:50-1:45 Nap
1:45-2:30 Isolated time
2:30-2:45 walk
2:45- 3:0o Trian
3:00-4:00 Hang out time with pets
4:00-5:00 dinner
5:00-5:30 walk
5:30-6:20 T.v with master
6:20 -6:50 reading with master
6:50-7:30 Trian
7:30 bed.
I put her outfit for tomorrow on the foot of her bed.

This is not Rose just the outfit she is wearing

I walk out of her room and make my way to Jessica's room.
I enter and see Jessica is cleaning her room.
" Hello, sir" She reverts her eyes to the floor.
" I have a new pet. Make sure she is dress and by the door at 7:30 tomorrow. If she is late both of you will be punished." I watch her nod and turn to her closet.

" This will be your outfit tomorrow" She nods and I make my way to Robert's room

" This will be your outfit tomorrow" She nods and I make my way to Robert's room. I know you think my choice of clothing is weird but it's how vampires show off their money.
"Robert, it's time for bed," I say when I enter his room.
" Yes Sir" He moves to his bed but I stop him.
" There is a new pet. Please make her feel welcomed tomorrow" He nods and I let him climb into his bed. I look at the clothes he picked out.

" Good outfit" I walk out of his room

My life is great.