•°•𝕌𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤•°• {𝚂. 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒}

(Y/N)'s POV)

It was a peaceful fall evening. Most people were with their friends, having fun, or something along those lines. That wasn't you though.

You were currently on your way to your boyfriend's dorm. You hadn't heard from him at all today, so you wanted to check on him.

A few moments later, and you were in front of his room. You knocked on his door lightly. There was no answer.

"Shoto?" You knocked louder.

There was still no answer. You then remembered that you had given each other your spare dorm keys, so you turned back around and headed to your dorm.

About halfway there, you crashed into someone.

"(Y/N)?" A voice asked.

You looked below you. It was the one person you were looking for.

"Oh, hey Shoto! I was just looking for you." You said as you got off of him.

"I was looking for you as well." He said as he stood up.

"Oh, really? What for?"

"I was wondering if you would like to go for a walk." He looked into your (E/C) orbs.

(A/N) I FINALLY USED THE WORD I SEE IN ALMOST EVERY FANFIC, YUSSSSSSSSSSS-)

"Yeah! That sounds nice!" You smiled at the boy.

He nodded and took your hand into his, intertwining your fingers, as the two of you started walking towards the exit of the dorms.

"Hey, wait! Isn't it supposed to be a little cold outside?" You asked.

"I believe so," Todoroki says.

"Well then, shouldn't we grab our jackets?"

"I suppose so..."

The two of you headed back to your rooms, stopping at yours first since it was closer.

Grabbing your jackets, you both put them on. You fiddled with the zipper, obviously struggling.

"Here, let me-"

"NO, I GOT IT!!!" You interrupt the boy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey Shoto, can you help me...?"

"Yeah, of course."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As you stepped outside, you felt the cool breeze on your skin. As you began looking around, you spotted a carpet of gold-colored leaves that have fallen from the surrounding trees.

You looked back up to your boyfriend, his eyes already on you.

"Do you mind if...?"

"Go for it."

Within a few seconds, you were jumping around in the pile. Your hair becoming a tangled mess of twigs and leaves, but you didn't notice.

A few low chuckles erupt from Shoto as he watches you, eventually turning into a laugh. He walks closer to you, sitting on a bench beside you. You stand up and grab his wrist, pulling him down with you.

The boy gives you a strange look, causing you to laugh as well. He watches this closely, a small smile spreading across his features.

"Your hair is a mess..." He points out.

"It is?" You look at it the best you can, discovering that the boy was correct. Your face flushed as you looked away.

"S-Sorry!" You exclaimed.

"No, it's actually really cute..." Todoroki mumbles.

Your eyes widen as you look at him. A light pink blush dusted his face. Your eyes locked, causing a smile to form on both of your faces.

"R-Really...?" You asked.

"Yeah..." He nods, pulling a couple of twigs and leaves from your hair.

A couple of giggles erupt from a bush.

"Uraraka! Shush! They'll spot us!" A yellow pair of horns pop out, followed by some pink hair.

"S-Sorry, Mina! They're just so cuteeee!" The brunette whines.

You and Todoroki watched the bush closely.

"Guys, what are you doing?" You said, obviously directed at the bush.

There was no response, only silence followed by a few more rustles in the bush.

Two faces had popped out. One belonging to Uraraka, the other to Mina.

"How did you know it was us, (Y/N)!?" Mina shouts.

"I mean, I saw your hair and horns, and the two of you weren't whispering at all." You said.

"Oh, I guess your right!" Uraraka sighs, standing up.

Mina does the same.

"You two are so cuteeee!" They squeal in sync.

Todoroki stared at the pair, obviously confused. The girls took a picture before hurrying back inside. You smiled at this.

"They are huge dorks..." You say under your breath.

"Isn't that Bakugo's thing?" Shoto looks to you.

"Huh?" Your gaze shifts back to him.

"The calling others names, that's a thing Bakugo does..."

"Oh! No, it's not in a rude way! It's like a nickname! Ya know, something like Teddy Bear, Kitty, Pebble, etc!" You smile at him.

(A/N) FELLOW YAGAMI YATO STANS, WHERE YOU AT!? Lmk who you simp for! I honestly only simp for Bakugo, but that's not important-)

"Oh? Well then, can I call you 'Baby'?" He asks.

"O-Oh, uhm, yeah, s-sure!" You blush once more.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Todoroki and you stay outside for a while. It's 9 P.M. currently, and the two of you are laying in the grass.

Stars littered the sky, along with the moon and a few clouds.

As your laying there, Todoroki pulls you closer to him. You smile at this and lay your head on his chest.

"The sky looks so beautiful at night." You say, trying to start up a conversation.

The boy simply nods, wrapping his arms around you.

The two of you stargaze for a while longer before Todoroki says something.

"Hey..." He says.

In response, there is silence.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" He asks, looking down at you. He smiles, noticing that you had fallen asleep.

He lays his head on yours, a smile spreading across his features. Leaning down a bit, he kisses your forehead and ruffles your already messy hair.

"I love you, Baby..." He whispers to you, holding you closer.

After that, the atmosphere was filled with nothing but silence as the two of you slept peacefully.

------------

{Word Count: 965}