•°•𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤•°• {𝙼. 𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚘}

(Y/N)'s POV)

You and Ashido had met back in middle school and have been inseparable since. You both even managed to make it into U.A. together, landing in class 1-A.

Today was a Saturday, and Mina had invited you over to her dorm room. The two of you had finished watching some movies as she was talking about her old iPod. Since she mentioned it, she was searching all over her room.

Shuffling and rustling around in her closet had been Mina Ashido. The girl had mentioned something about an old iPod to you. Apparently, it had some of the pink girl's favorite songs.

You sat on her bed watching her.

"Hey, Mina?" You spoke up.

"Hmm?" She chirped in response.

"Why don't you just play the songs on your phone?"

"Becauseeee! I want you to see how tiny my iPod is!" She insisted.

After a little while, the girl pulled out a small device which had been pinker than her own skin. She grinned, looking over at you. The girl hurriedly dived on the bed beside you with the iPod in hand. 

"Hah, I told you it was here somewhere!" Mina shouted victoriously.

"But I never said it wasn't," You replied.

"Oh hush! Let's just see what old songs they have on here! I'm so excited!" Ashido practically squealed.

"Okay, okay! I understand that you're excited, but don't you think that you should calm down?"

The girl, completely ignoring your question, put a random song on and stood up. Her grin widened as she begun to sway around her room and hum along to the rhythm.

"(N/N)! Come dance with me!" She chimed, looking happily towards you.

(A/N) (N/N) means nickname!)

"I can't dance. You know that!" You told her.

The pink girl sighed, "Well, that's because you never actually try!"

"Because I know I can't!"

"How do you know?" 

"Uhm, I said so?"

Mina laughed. "That's not how it works!"

"It is now!" You giggled alongside her.

"(N/N)," She whines, dragging out the silly nickname that she gave you, "Come onnn! You at least have to try!"

"Nope, I don't think so."

"Why not?"

"Because!"

"Because why?"

"Because, uhhhh...." You said, your voice fading as you started thinking of an excuse.

Your eyes lit up as you got an idea. You grinned at Mina. She stared at you as you slowly rolled yourself off of her bed.

"Because both of my legs are broken!" You chimed, sticking your tongue out.

"I could unbreak them!" She chimes back, grabbing your legs and dragging you across the floor.

"HEY-" You were interrupted as the girl started tickling you.

"M-MINA!!!" You yelled in between fits of laughter, "S-STOP!!! I'LL DANCE- I'LL DANCE!!!"

"What's that (N/N)? I can't hear over your cute laugh!" She smirked.

You laughed louder, not even noticing her compliment to your laugh until a few moments later. You stopped laughing and sat up, looking at her.

"Is something wrong?" She asked as she stopped.

"Did you just say my laugh was cute?" You questioned.

"Oh! Uhm..." She blushed, "Uhhh, dance with me! You said you would if I stopped, right?"

"Mina?"

"(N/N)?"

You sighed as you stood up, the pink girl following suit.

"Mina Ashido," You turned to her with a smile on your face, "May I have this dance?"

She smiled and grabbed your hand, "Of course!"

You turned the music up louder, and the two of you danced together for a while. You both smiled at each other. Before you knew it, you were slowly leaning closer to each other.

"(Y/N), I have something I've been meaning to tell you for a while now..." She began.

"Hm? What is it?" You asked her.

"I think... I think that I love yo-"

The door burst open, scaring the both of you. You both looked to the source of the commotion.

"Hey! We heard music and figured we'd come over!" Kirishima grinned, oblivious to the two girls holding each other. Kaminari, Sero, Jirou, and Bakugo were behind him.

You and Mina let go of each other quickly, your face's almost being as red as Kirishima's spiky hair. You both started laughing as Mina gestured for them to enter. 

As the music played later into the night, more and more students of Class 1-A filtered into the room until eventually everyone was there (except for Mineta). Mina was off mingling with the other girls as you were sitting on her bed, thinking of earlier. Your face flushed as you remembered how close the two of you were. Speaking of the moment, the other girl came over and sat by you. There were an awkward few minutes of silence before she turned to you with a sheepish smile.

"So, uhm, (N/N)..."

"Mina, I think that I love you too," You said, looking into her eyes.

The girl was taken aback by this. She stared at you for a little as a smile appeared on her face, "You really mean that?"

You nodded.

Mina moved a little closer to you. The two of you now sat shoulder to shoulder. She turned to face you again, grabbing you face and pulling it closer to her own.

"(Y/N) (L/N), will you be my girlfriend?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I will," Your smile widened.

Mina pulled you into her arms, kissing you as you leaned into her embrace. You both pulled away sheepishly and looked at each other.

"So... You wanna dance?" Mina's smile turned into a grin.

"Mhm," You nodded.

You let her guide you to where everyone was moving, and you both spent the rest of the night dancing and laughing together. 

------------

{Word Count: 903}