Prologue

This is a work of fan fiction of WWE Inc. Characters, names and events that are not from WWE Inc. are product of the author's insanely wide imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance of actual events and non-WWE person, dead or alive, are completely coincidental.

Copyright © 2014 by MrsLevesque

All rights reserved.

"Good Morning Mine" Jasper greeted as he peeked his head inside Danielle's room.

Danielle smiled under her covers as she heard his voice. He was her alarm clock. He woke her up every morning, treated her breakfast and went to office with her everyday and the both of them will never get tired.

Danielle still did not move from the bed; even though she was awake. She was waiting for him to join her lay down with her since they don't live under the same roof. Well technically they are. They live at a condominium where her floor was higher than his.

Jasper walked towards Danielle's body on the bed.

"Mine? Wakey wakey" He said softly as he slowly laid himself next to her and wrapped his arms around her waist from the back.

Danielle smiled wider as he called her mine. It just made her day even when it hasn't even started yet.

"I know you're awake Mine" Jasper chuckled causing Danielle to turn around to face him and playfully pushed him away. Jasper just gripped her waist tighter.

"You take the fun out of it!" Danielle stated smiling widely.

"Good morning, Mine." Jasper said sweetly and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning Mine." She repeated. She closed her eyes and surrounded his torso with her arms.

"Mine go take a shower. I'm going to go cook breakfast." Jasper said while shaking her slightly in his arms.

"Do I smell bad?" Danielle frowned and sniffed herself but all she could smell was the scent of his boyfriend which she loved the most. He always smelled great. She could tell that he already took a bath since she could smell the soap she gave him last Christmas.

"Don't be silly, Mine. You never smell bad even if you don't shower for days! It's just that we have work today and I know you don't want to be away from it." He replied ever so confidently.

"Five more minutes" Danielle smiled against his muscular chest and snuggled closer to him.

"Whatever you say Mine" Jasper hugged her tighter and looked down to see her peacefully resting her eyes for five more minutes, as she said she would.

"Beautiful" he mumbled to himself. She never fails to stun him with her beauty. He could look at her for a century straight and not get tired of her angelic face. He always enjoyed watching her, whatever she was doing; sleeping, eating, or even working.

He just loved seeing her. She was just so beautiful that it was very hard to believe that she is her girlfriend. She's close to perfect. She is 5'8", only 4 inches shorter than him. Danielle is kind, caring, loving, and stunningly gorgeous. That doesn't really end there; the list goes on and on and on.

Danielle finally decided to go bathe. After bathing, she wore her underwear, white sleeveless shirt and red slacks and a blue blazer that the sleeves were supposedly folded right above her elbows which was rested on the bed. She dried her hair and went directly to the kitchen which he saw Jasper facing the other way around cooking, not seeing her.

She carefully walked towards him and snaked her hands around his waist and rested her chin above his shoulders then sniffed.

"Smells good Mine" she complimented while watching him cook.