|Rules & Guidelines|

1. FOLLOW @OfficialWPUniverse 

>So you can be updated any time we post an announcement. 

Comment inline if you are DONE ------------>>>>>>

2. ADD this to your reading list

Comment inline if you are DONE ------------>>>>>>

3. DEADLINES should be followed

>If you failed to do your part within the given deadline, you will receive a WARNING. If a person receive 3 warnings, he/she will be automatically ban from this book club.

>You will only be given 48 hours extension to do your part but ONLY if you contact us directly. No message means automatic warning given. 

4. Be GENUINE

>I understand that you might be busy with your life/work or other things, but please keep in mind that when you join this book club, we are expecting for you to give your utmost GENUINE comment/feedback to your designated section/partner. Please READ their book as they will read yours too.

5. You are FREE to join or not join the given pairings. 

>The book club will be divided in section, depending on how many chapters you already have, if your book is on-going or completed, and your preferred language. 

>Each section will have a MODERATOR in charge. Please contact them, if you want to join and do reads with the other section OR if you will not be able to join your current pairings.

6. REPORT your partner/pairing 

>If he/she is not doing their part within the given time frame. We do not tolerate irresponsible people here. 

>If he/she is rude or verbally abusive to you. This behavior is a NO-NO here.

7. COMMENT inline

>Always comment inline on the designated space once you are done with your tasks so we can take note of it. 

I. ONE WEEK is the standard time frame to do your reads.

II. NO skimming. NO ghost reading. Genuine reads are highly appreciated.

III. EACH chapter of the story should have 5 inline comments. 

IV. WORDS such OMG, hahaha, aww, sanaol, wow, and other one-word phrase are NOT acceptable. 

Example of ACCEPTABLE INLINE COMMENTS are :

>Omg. This is a great chapter. 

>This scene is making me blush.

>Amazing description, it really conveys that feeling of the character.

>Sana maging sila sa huli. I ship them both. 

>Hahaha. Nakakaloka naman mag-joke itong si Carl.

V. USE the #tzbc in every inline comment that you will leave for your partner/s. In this way it will be easier to keep track and count your comments.

VI. ONCE done with the tasks, please leave a comment inline in your designated section 

(DONE with @username of your partner/s + your thoughts about their work)

Lastly, follow the RULES and GUIDELINES. We have this so we can have an organize book club.

If you have any questions, leave an inline comment here ---->>>