Epilogue

An opening, a beginning, a new story to tell. A world of possibility opens itself brand new to anyone who will take the chance. In this world full of adventure and excitement, the cemetery isn't exempt from the chaos. In this world full of mystery, people speak of creatures, elements, and places that seem supernatural. The cemetery is where the creatures thrive. The cemetery is where those elements are grown and forged. The cemetery is a gateway to those far away places. In a place so quiet, so full of the stench of death, a seemingly normal boy was born. And in a small town called Gravity Falls, Robbie S. Valentino is hard at work.
     Now a small fact about Gravity Falls is that the towns folk are quite... quirky. Nowadays the citizens are comprised of Gnomes, Vampires, Minotaurs, Gargoyles, and so many more. While they all live peacefully, the human residents still have their fair share of strange behaviors. Clerks will give you things for free if you ask nice enough. Cops will let you go if you can outrun them. Of course his parents aren't an exception to this fact. "They're too joyful for funeral directors", Robbie had said once upon a time. They find death too fun; and the zombies that occasionally crawl out aren't very occasional. Actually, Mr. Valentino started running them over with the lawn mower; much more effective than the shovel.
     Now, Robbie follows in his parents footsteps, the only difference is he gets the odd song request here and there. Currently he's out in the snow clearing out graves and cleaning tombstones, having very engaging conversation with the dead all the while. His boots are mostly mud now as the snow wasn't thick enough to protect him from the earth underneath. His hands are most likely covered in small cuts from clearing out sticks, thought it's hard to see through the gloves. Robbie wasn't fazed, he'd grown used to doing this damn near daily. What did faze him was something that was said in one of the conversations he'd had tonight.