Draco x Harry (styles not potter)

N/A This was cause my cousin gave me the idea...yeah....enjoy...ps I used a story generator and then edited it cause story generators make hilarious smuts. Comment if you want me to tag the website cause I can't be bothered unless you guys ask

Draco Malfoy had always loved the dark astronomy tower with its sweet set of blood and death. It was a place where he felt horny. He was a sexy, smooth, watermelon sugar drinker with big sausage and juicy thighs. His friends saw him as a cunning dickhead.

Draco walked over to the window and reflected on his private surroundings. The wind teased like humping dragon. Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Harry Styles. Harry was sexy with a big, juicy, wobbly sausage and curvy thighs. Draco gulped. He was not prepared for Harry.

As Draco stepped outside and Harry came closer, he could see the glimmer in his eyes. "I am here because I want to sex," Harry bellowed, in a sweety tone. He slammed his fist on the wall right next to Draco's head, with a force as strong as Buckbeak . Looking dead into Draco's eyes he said "I fucking love you, Draco Malfoy." Draco looked back, even more hard and horny then before. "Harry, fuck me daddy," he replied.

They looked at each other with feelings of lust. Harry presses his lips against Draco they kissed for five minutes. Draco ripped of a Harry's shirt and they kissed again while walking inside the tower. Harry's wobbly sausage stiffened and his curvy thighs wobbled. He looked sexy, his body raw like a slobbering, shivering spell book. Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground from being filled with way, way to much feelings of lust and a need for draco.

Draco then started to unbutton Harry's pants and gave him a blow job while he was unconscious. The feeling of Draco's mouth on his deck make him walk up and shot cum down Draco's throat

And then they fucked (fuck me raw reference)

THE END