Draco x harry (Potter this time)

A/n I....I don't even know....you may wanna skip this chapter...this whole chapter is literally just smut....I think I need help....

Draco was walking back home from a night out with is fellow death eaters. He decided to took a short cut down an ally but little did he know, this was a bad idea. As draco stumbled down the path a little drunk, he sees someone talking closer to his and closer. It was Harry Potter. Last time Draco saw Harry was when he was sleeping and he crept into is dreams making Draco wake up from his warm cum in his bed. As Harry walked down the ally, Draco was starting to get a wet. And the closer Harry got, the wetter Draco got. Till Draco couldn't contain himself. He ran to Harry, pushed him against a wall and grabbed his wrists. With one hand, he held Harry's left hand above is head and with the other, he held Harry's right hand down by his side.

"What are you doing Draco?!" Harry asked in pure panic.

"Eat me Harry" he said is a soft seduction voice. Draco had his body pushed very close to Harry's and licked his neck. Harry blushed hard, so did his dick. His dick went so hard Draco felt it touch his and Draco's dick also went hard

Harry whipped out his wand and apparated the two into Harry's room. They went and laid down on Harry's bed kissing each other ferociously. Draco bit Harry's lip making him moan a little and he took of Harry's shirt. Once he got Harry's shirt of he started sucking is nipples.

"Hmmmm ugghhhh" Harry moaned. Draco moved back up and kissed Harry again. Harry moves his hand down into Draco's jeans and touch is dick. His dick was hard and erected. Harry could feel the cum around Draco's dick and he started moving is hand up and down Draco's penis. Draco let out a huge moan. Harry took of Draco's pants and shuffled down while Draco shuffled up. He latched on to Draco's penis and sucked it as hard and he could. He nibbles on the erected penis and Draco cummed down his throat. Harry then pushed Draco's dick as deep as he could into his mouth. He pushed it so much he coughed up Draco's cum.

"Hmm. Sweet" he said to Draco

"THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??!". The two were so busy eating each other out, they forgot to check the room for others...Ron had been sitting there...watching.....like a fucking little pervert....well he is a red head with a hand-me-down robe

"Sorry Ron" Harry said "Do you want to join us?"

"Fuck yes!" He replied. Draco then whipped our a knife and cut of Ron's dick

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!" He yelled screaming in pain on the floor.

"No one touches Harry but me" Then, he shoved his dick in Harry's mouth as hard as he could and cummed while Ron laid on the floor with out a dick.

THE END