Chapter 1.

"This is it," My mom said inhaling the cold air letting a tear fall down her cheek.

I took a last look at the small house I lived in 10 seconds ago.
My mother was right, this is it.
We are finally moving away from this awful city.

Basically, we are leaving the country.

I was born in Europe in a small country called Sweden and raised in an even smaller city called Gothenburg. Both my parents are American, so I'm raised with American nationality.

I'm not sure if I enjoy it here so much. I'm ready to leave everything behind me. Here, in this country,I don't have any friends to trust nor boys.

I had tons of friends before and a perfect relationship with a really sweet guy, his name was Liam. He wasn't a bad boy, he was just too good for me. Well I thought he was.

When I knew what happened, I broke it right off. Without a doubt.

"Mom, it's okay. We are going home," I said to her, letting out my hand for her to hold it.

She took a hold onto my hand and squeezed it tightly, her palms were sweaty, it always happens when she's really nervous.

"Why are you nervous mom?" I asked concerned.

She looked at me and smiled her sweet and comforting smile.

"I'm nervous to go back. It's been a long time. But I'm happy we are doing this," She said happily making me smile too.

"I am too," I replied and dad walked in the car, locking the doors and stared to drive out of our driveway for the last time.

"Are you guys ready for Nebraska?" My dad sang loud enough for me and my mom to hear.

"YES!" I squealed and moved over to my brothers earphones pulling them out from his ears intensely making him mad.

"Hey, Alex!" My brother yelled at me slapping my arm really hard leaving a red mark.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I roughly asked, slapping him across the face. It was a sweet sleep, not a hard one that he gave me.

"Josh, knock it off!" I said and plugged in my earphones in my ears blasting all kinds of music.

I glared at my brother making sure that if he touches my earphones, he will regret it.

-

-

-

We left our car on a boat that's gonna send it all the way to Nebraska, it's gonna take about 2 weeks til the car arrives. But we can handle living without a car for that short amount of time.

While we left the car we went to get something to eat. My stomach was craving food at this moment, I didn't have so much for breakfast and it was about 2 am and the driving took nearly 2 hours.

After eating a bunch of fast food at McDonald's we went to the flight station and waited patiently for our flight to Omaha in Nebraska.

"The house is ready, right?" I asked my dad while trying to sit comfortable in the waiting chair.

He yawned big making his eyes all watery.

I giggled and yawned too, it's contagious when someone yawns.

"Sorry," he excused himself. "Yes, the house is done."
He replied wiping away the water from his eyes.

"That's good, I can't wait to get there." I said and leaned against his arm, he was tall and very muscular so his head was like a perfect pillow for my little head, except for his muscles, they were hard as a rock every time he flexed and was less comfortable when he did that.

"You can't sleep now, we're going on the plane in 5 minutes." He said making sure I wouldn't fall asleep by now.

"And tomorrow. We are going to dinner." He also said before going up from his seat taking his bags and started walking without saying another word.

I groaned and grabbed my stuff to walk after him.

My mom and brother was already on the other said of the building where you walk into the plane, making sure that we wouldn't miss the plane.

Before I knew it I was sitting on a plane on my way to my new home to start a new life.

It feels so good though.