Chapter 3

Walking to the Johnson's house me and my family talked and had a few laughs. It might seem that I'm close to my family, and I am. But before when I had all my friends and that bad relationship with that boy, Liam, I was almost never home and when got home, all we did was fight and scream at each other. But now that I left my bad circle of friends, I began to get better.

We stopped fighting, I started going to school everyday and life got much better. To move here, was actually a way for me to get better. I am getting better by each day. And i've have stayed out of trouble for almost 3 months now.

As we started to get closer to the house you could feel the scent of food, I scented all of it in one breathing emotion. It was an amazing smell.

Their house looked amazing, it was big and made out of wood and stone. The door was big and dark brown. My dad knocked on the door and we waited patiently for someone to open it.

The door flung open and there stood my aunt Claire. Her mouth dropped of excitement as she hugged all of us leaving no one out.

"Oh my goodness, you all look so beautiful. Come on inside!" She shrieked smiling like a big fool. It was really great to see how happy she got when we arrived. And I'm really happy too.
I was a little nervous though, because there were so many new faces that is actually a part of my life that I have never met.

Everyone came to the hallway that we were standing in with our outdoors clothes still on.

So many hugs and laughs appeared from everyone.

"You have grown so much!"

"You look beautiful,"

"Wow, my baby is so big,"

Was pretty much all the comments that I got.

I smiled big and took of my jacket and hung it on a hanger near the front door.
My grandmother took my hands and started talking to me and showed me around the house.

"Here is the kitchen, where all the magic happens," she winked at me laughing. I laughed as well, then I remember that I haven't seen Jack yet. There were so many people that hugged me and I barely remember who hugged me and who didn't.

"Grandma, where's Jack?" I ask as I look at all the family pictures in the living room.

"Oh, he's in his room," She responded taking me with her upstairs.

I opened my mouth in shock.
"That's rude to not say hi, don't you think ma?" I ask her as we walked slowly up the stairs.

"Yes, I agree. But he is a teenager," she says laughing again making her stop in the stairs trying to catch her breath.
I giggled at her and waited til she was ready to go all the way up to the second floor.

As we managed to go upstairs, she pointed to a room that was was right in front of us.

"Go in there, I'll see you downstairs honey," she said and squeezed my hand then walked her short legs downstairs again.

I just nodded and waited for her to get down safely. She was getting older and her body began to become weaker.

When she got down I went to the door and knocked. I didn't wanna barge in like a creeper.
I assume this was Jack's room since I asked her about him and she just left me here.

The door opened up by a blonde, cute guy that was a little bit taller than me. Before I knew it I crashed my arms around him and he did the same. I have never been happier to meet someone ever. This guy is literally the only one that has respected me for who I am and not trying to change me.