Chapter 2

Grant's POV

Charlie had pulled me off Katrina and blew up in my face. One on hand, I was humiliated. On the other, kinda turned on. By Katrina. Not Charlie. "YOU THINK I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU? WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BE HERE IF I DIDN'T!?" She yelled. I threw it in her face, "BECAUSE YOU'RE ALWAYS OFF WITH OTHER PEOPLE, OTHER MEN! YOU NEVER ASK IF I WANNA JOIN, NEVER ASK IF I WANNA BE APART OF WHAT YOU'RE DOING. THIS IS FOR ME. THIS IS WHAT I WANT. I WANT KATRINA." Katrina looked at me, smiling shyly and Charlie stormed out. "I'm so sorry you had to see that." I said, hugging Katrina. "Its alright, you saw me at my worst and decided to stick around. I want you too." She said, smiling and softly kissing me. Her lips were soft and sweet, nothing short of perfect. 

We left the dance studio and decided to go back to her place since Charlie was still at mine. I noticed that Lane's things were thrown about and so were hers. "Hey, babe? What happened?" I asked, looking at her. "I'm assuming the people Lane ran with decided to fuck with our shit to find something. I've already got my stuff I wanna take with me to wherever I move packed up. I'd really like it if you would come with me." I smiled and nodded, kissing her forehead. "Of course I will. I'd follow you to the ends of the earth." We loaded up the boxes in her car, drove to my place, she waited in the car while I packed up my things and fought with Charlie, again. I left her enough money to pay rent for the next month but she had to figure out the rest on her own. I was done being treated like I was nothing. I left, put my things in the back of Katrina's car and she drove for a good 2 hours before we stopped for gas and a bite to eat. Felt like we were Bonnie & Clyde, running from our issues. I smiled as she switched spots with me, I drove for another 2 hours. Wherever we ran out of gas at was where we stayed. We were driving south from Georgia. We ended up staying in Asheville, NC. The hotel we stayed at had homes around for miles, we looked at a few before we decided on one. Felt good to be out of Georgia, for multiple reasons. 

We decided to stay in the hotel for another day or two before making definite decisions on the paint colors for the house. Katrina wanted tan or beige for the living room, I wanted a burgundy color for the master bedroom. We finally decided on the colors, started calling painters and movers, looked into some decent furniture and then moved in within 3 weeks. We'd obviously christened the master bedroom 3 to 5 times before Katrina had discovered she was pregnant after living in the house for a good couple months. 

"This is amazing! I don't know how you feel about it but, I'm really happy." I said, smiling and hugging her gently. She smiled and teared up a little bit, "I'm happy." I rubbed her back gently and wiped her tears away, "You'll be an amazing mother, sweetheart. You're safe now, he's nowhere near us. He's still locked up." She nodded against my shoulder and smiled softly, "I know. I'm sorry." I held her close and kissed her temple. "Its alright, baby. I'm right here."