Sharpshooter

CHAPTER 1~How It All Started

Sharpshooter. Sounds like something to do with a gun right? If you guessed yes, then you are. But for me, Sharpshooter means something else.

Its what I am.

You're probably a Original if you are reading this.It means that your not classified as either a Sharpshooter, Brain, or a Darkness. Call that a good thing. Believe me. You're probably also wondering what a Sharpshooter is. A Sharpshooter is a person working for the government. Tracking down the Darknesses. They are the people who try to take over the world. Under a single leader, Midas, or the Golden-Handed One. Brains are the ones behind the operation, creating highly-dangerous mechanical objects, and giving information on the people we look for. They're one step ahead of the game.

But now to get to the good stuff.

The blazing sound of a alarm clock rang, and a quick, reflexive hand shot out from under the green covers of a blanket and the alarm died out abruptedly, and the glass on it broke. The hand snaked back into the covers. A woman with long,red hair, and sky-blue eyes paired with a pale complexion walked into the room and sighed as she leaned across the doorway.

“Andromedea, that is the third alarm this month.Get up.” Andromedea groaned from under the covers.

”Let me sleep,mom!””Let her sleep in, Rowena. Its her birthday anyways.” A man with jet black hair and dark brown eyes walked in.Andromedea sat up. She had inherited her mother’s red hair and pale skin color, while having her father’s dark brown eyes. Andromedea sat up and flattened out her messy hair.

“Had to mention that?” Her father looked surprised.”You don’t want to go to the Headquarters for the first time? If I remember correctly, you always were excited to go there.” He grinned mischievously.”Dad, I’m 15 now, not 10.” Andromedea said it with a smile. Her mother sighed.”Hurry up you two. Headquarters can’t wait all day. Come on, Jared.” She turned around and walked away, dragging her husband by the arm, making Andromedea laugh to herself quietly before getting up to dress.

After dressing up in a comfy outfit of black jeans and a matching sweater(“Black makes an impression!” her mother had said) she walked down the stairs to the living room. Her parents were wearing their work outfits.Complete black, with a black earpiece.Her dad had black sunglasses on. They stood up as Andromedea entered.

“Ready?” Her mother asked. Andromedea nodded quickly and quietly as she hopped into her parents black Mercedes.