Start

Hmm the bed is so soft,ah so comfortable...

Hmm wait...wait... What???! When did I have a soft bed!?

Then I tried to open my eyes,it was a bit blurry I look at the ceiling, then roam my gaze to the whole room. The whole room looks like an old fashion room with delicate sculputures adorned the walls,rugs and floors.

In short,the room is full of classic reminiscent of the medieval era.

I stopped my gaze at the beautiful mirror with gold frames besides the bed.

Uhm? Is my eyes playing tricks on me now?

Wait ,I think I dont have this layout in my room!

Then it hits me, didn't I already died? one day being me, a good samaritan, I help a girl whose age is 16-17 from taking suicide.

The funny thing is, she accidentally pushed me in panic!! then poof! I died,Isn't kinda ironic?I tried doing good thing yet what I got in return was death.

*sigh*

I tried to stand up, or to sit only but I realized I cant!

I seemed to be very heavy,did I gain weight!?

Then I look at my hands

Wtf?? So small! ...it looks like a hand of....a freaking Baby?! Then I realized that I was actually in a baby crib!!!

I tried to talk...

"awoo??" no....no this is NOT happening

Huhu NOOOOO

"UWAAAAHH"I screamed in despair,then the door opened dozens of...maids rushed in...

When did I have a maids?!Omygod what is happening!?

"oh no, the baby is crying!!"One of them while holding stuffs for babies

"quick! Call the duke and duchess Yllonavijia"they too were panicking so much but wait...

The who!?

Yllonavijia!? So familiar...I think I read it somewhere before

Where did I read it,think,think,think. Then he realized something absurd.

Oh...no

Oh fvck no!!!

Did I just reincarnated as the daughter of the duke and duchess Yllonavijia!???

The daughter who was executed because of a fvcking misunderstanding!??

In the freaking novel 'The pampered Concubine"!?

Oh fudge,did I just got reborn to die again!??

Oh dear

****