"y/n, how did you get into fortune telling?" sunwoo said, fastening the cap on his water bottle and placing it on the desk in front of him.

it was around 3 weeks into their little get together a every Friday. sunwoo and y/n were comfortable around each other, they were friends at this point. y/n felt, for the first time in her life, like she had someone.

"my grandma. she was obsessed with fortunes and ghosts too. but ghosts scare me a lot, so i didn't want to get too involved with that kind of stuff," she said.

"i totally get it. i'm scared to death of the supernatural," sunwoo said, swallowing some ramen.

"so what made you get your fortune told?" y/n asked.

"my cousins actually pushed me in that tent that day..." sunwoo said, laughing at the memory a little. "but a part of me always wanted to know about the future, or get as close as i can to knowing,"

"i totally vibe with that, sunwoo," y/n said, putting her empty ramen cup on the desk. "ok now you have to sing or rap to me, i told you your fortune already,"

sunwoo nodded and took the microphone that was resting on the desk, switching it on. he sang to be or not to be by oneus. (A/N a bop by the way, if you haven't heard it) afterwards, y/n sang wait by exo.

"i know i say this every time, but your voice, y/n. it's really amazing,"

"thank you, sunwoo. that means so much..." y/n said, and without noticing it the two of them were moving closer to one another, just like a few weeks ago.

they were close enough to kiss, and y/n was leaning in, but the thought in the back of sunwoo's mind was growing each time she moved closer. he moved back a little, y/n opening her eyes as she noticed he moved further away.

"i'm sorry y/n...but i can't right now," sunwoo said. as much as he wanted to, he knew kevin would be so hurt if he were to tell him.

"oh, ok..." y/n said. "i should probably go," she spoke, standing up and grabbing her bag, quickly dashing out of the room. before sunwoo could even say anything, she was already gone.

little did the two of them know that kevin saw them go into the recording room, and he hid around a corner when he saw y/n coming out. kevin was actually waiting for sunwoo to come shopping with him for hyunjae's birthday present, but he had no idea he was going to be with y/n.

...

"are you making a move on y/n?" kevin said, approaching sunwoo in the corner of the grassy area on campus.

"what? no! what gave you that idea?!" sunwoo said. "that's preposterous!"

kevin was intelligent, and far too experienced in seeing past people's lies and over exaggerating as means of covering up the truth. "i saw you two. on Friday last week. when we were supposed to go out together,"

"oh damnn...i'm so sorry, hyung. i forgot," sunwoo said, facepalming.

"yeah because you were too busy moving in on y/n!"

"no, hyung. i promise. her uncle is the head of creker, you see. i'm just using her to get in on the entertainment industry, you know it's my dream,"

before kevin could respond, his facial expression changed notifying that there was someone standing behind sunwoo. sunwoo turned, to face a tearful y/n who couldn't even speak with the amount of hurt she felt.

y/n dashed away, before the boy could even try to apologise.

"wait, y/n- i didn't mean-"

"you really had to fuck it all up, didn't you?" kevin said, storming off to comfort y/n.