Chapter 1: The Beginning?

Growing up my life always seemed pretty perfect to those  who weren't living it, and sometimes I never fucking understood why exactly that was. Now, after living 21 years of life, the way I have, I've realized that my life is perfect .. because I made it that way. My daddy always told me "never believe that what your looking at in front of your face, in that moment, is truly what you're looking at. At any given moment the picture will change, the reality would alter & you'll be left to figure out where you stopped paying attention" and I haven't stopped listening since. 

By the way my name is Delilah Melbourne, I'm 21 from The Bronx. Yes New York City, if you can make it here you can make it anywhere. The Bronx is home for me! That's where my best friend is from, where my family is, where I learned to be me! My best friends name is Mila, Mila Dase. She's one of the craziest bitches I ever met, when it comes to me she doesn't play at all! Ever since she came into my life, a major shift changed in the market. One of those shifts that make all the Corporate dickheads jump up & down, and scream like a bunch of little bitches at a justin bieber concert. I knew that Mila & I were going to be a problem together. We both were already hated by many, so once we teamed up they didn't stand a chance. 

We pulled off some of the greatest jobs in the history of jobs & it all started when we were LB's. An LB is a little bitch, but we weren't your average little bitches. We had our mind on the money since we were 10 & we entered the game at 13. ONLY 13!! Some may have said we were forced into it, but we loved that shit. Counting, saving, spending, remaking. We did that shit like clock work, we were smart and like I said we were a problem together! No one ever expected that we were gonna walk in the room & change the reality, we were always over & under looked. That's what our advantage was, which always had us 10 steps ahead of everybody else. We were apart of a big empire, and when it's time for me to take over it'll be even bigger. I'd be the first women to sit on the throne, with a female VP right next to me. We were changing history by simply being looked at for our bodies, not what was in our heads. But c'mon now, men can be dumb and we used what we know would get their attention. And before you ask, NO! we've never fucked anyone to complete a job. Like i said we're smart, and it was all in The Hoax.