dms (15)

gemmastyles: why didn't you reply? i need to meet her H!

harrystyles: gem we've only been together a month. i don't want to bring her around too soon. especially to mum, robin, and you.

gemmastyles: but she seems so great! and she seems like she takes care of you.

harrystyles: she does, takes good care of me but i just want to be sure about her.

gemmastyles: if i don't get to meet her in the next month i might beat you up lil bro

harrystyles: you're all bark no bite shush.

gemmastyles: maybe she can come with you to christmas?

harrystyles: yeah maybe.

gemmastyles: that is if you plan on being with her that long.

harrystyles: oh i plan on it. she's amazing gem. just want to be sure about her.

gemmastyles: i understand that but how have you been lil bro? i haven't seen you in forever

harrystyles: living life, no but i've been okay. kinda been doing loads of partying with the boys. zayn wants to leave the band. we all pretty much want to but i think the rest of us are gonna go on hiatus within the next year or so.

gemmastyles: i'd say do what makes you boys happy. you've been at it since 2010 bub. gotta make yourself happy.

harrystyles: yeah i know, just don't want to let the fans down.

gemmastyles: make yourself happy first bub. the fans won't be upset with you guys for needing a break.

harrystyles: yeah you're right, thank you gem, i love you.

gemmastyles: i love you too.

harrystyles: i'm gonna go, nina and i are gonna nap.

gemmastyles: okay lover boy! sleep well❤️