(32)

"guys i'm leaving"

"what?" all the girls said in unison looking up at nina. "why are you leaving?"

"because, that stupid prank really hurt him and i have to go make sure my baby is okay"

"you really love him huh?".  hailey asked nina.

"more than anything hay" nina muttered plopping down on the couch.

all the girls looked at each other before smiling. "well whatcha waitin for!? go get him! we'll see ya another time"

nina thanked her best friends before running to her jeep and making the 2 hour drive home without stopping once. she needed to see him.

by the time nina got to her and harry's shared house it was about 6 in the afternoon. nina ran up the porch stairs and into the house.

"harry?" she called throughout the house.

"in here" she heard him

"hi bubba" nina muttered in almost a whisper when she saw her lover laying on the couch.

"hi baby" harry whispered. nina's heart broke at how small and sad he sounded. nina walked over to the couch and silently pulled him to sit up before taking a seat where his head once was and holding him to her body.

"i love you" nina whispered into his hair as she ran her nails on his arm in a soothing manner.

"love you too" harry mumbled hugging her tightly "so much" his voice cracked causing nina's eyes to start getting glossy.

"didnt mean it my love" she told her lover as she hugged him tighter.

"s'fine. i know. just scared me"

"i'll never scare you like that again bubba" nina started "wanna go get in the shower?" nina asked him trying to take care of him the way he does for her.  harry nodded so she stood the two of them up before walking him up the stairs into their bathroom. nina started the shower putting to the temperature harry likes best. she helped undress harry before worry about her own clothes.  the two got into the shower and as harry was under the stream nina was in front of him getting a wash cloth ready with his soap.

she massaged the soap onto his arms, chest and helped him wash himself. there was nothing sexual about this moment at all. just her trying to make him feel better.

"love you" nina muttered before pressing a small kiss to his lips. "so so so much" she muttered after pulling away.

"i'm gonna marry you one day harry" she whispered into the air as she continued to shower him in love and affection.

"you promise?" harry whispered looking down at her. she almost couldn't hear him.

"i promise"

after the two were clean, nina took harry to their bed and put on the green bay packers game. she knew he loved green bay.

"m'sorry for scarring you my love" nina muttered as she played with his hair.

"baby i said it was okay"

"but i feel terrible" nina muttered looking down at him.

"it's okay. you're here with me. all that matters" he spoke nuzzling himself closer to his lover.

the two of them had a rough day but at the end of the day their soulmates and they always end it together.

—————————————
y'all this was terrible!!! my point of this chapter was that even the man of the relationship needs to be taken care of. he has bad days too and as a girlfriend you have to take care of him and show him how much he's loved. it's not just the boys responsibility to do that for you. you gotta do it for him too. anywhoo, y'all know the drill
be kind and smile
-shay💙