Chapter 43

20 k.m North -West of Arkadia

[Lexa POV]

"Enough for today, we camp here" every one left their stuff and started to make our camp, in a short time we were resting

"Tomorrow night we will be to Facalty, our scouters gave us the green light nothing ahead of us we are clear"

"Good" 

About an hour later...

"Heda? Why don't you rest i'll be watch"

"I'll rest when this is over Skyreepa"

"Leisha? You have to be strong this is a long game we need you strong" i smirked to them, then a thumb from behind us

"I heard.Octavia, Echo with me u 5 from the right and u 3 from left, no one is moving until i say so" everyone knotted.

Echo scouted ahead to tell me what we facing

"A group of 20 people, 7 armed 2 guards right behind the trees"

"Good, i need Boica" Echo became one wit the woods, Octavia came to my side

"Where is Echo?"

"Right across us" O tried to find her without any luck Echo was invisible, the two guys watching jumped form scare when we jumped in

"Stop, who are you?, how did you get here?"

"Tell K.S we have a problem" O took two steps and removed her hood, i followed her lead

"Did you said K.S?"

"Yes,yes i did" staring at me with an awe

"Yes, she is Heda  and she is alive"

"Octavia? What is going on?"

"they came from the Facalty, am i right?"

"You are right" he gave his weapon to one of my guards

"Why are you here? what is going on?"

"Ak evacuating the Facalty, he is getting ready to fire Firereepa,it will destroy everything, K.S told us and we evacuate first"

"Any prosoners? Did you save anyone?"

"They did i point to the path K.S was coming with two familiar faces"

"What is going...Octavia?" they hagged

"Are you ok, K.S?"

"Safe and sound you?"

"They tried but they can't. Is Mira ok?"

"Everyone is safe, your people too"

"Thank you K.S, once again"

"K.S, i'm happy to see you, safe and alive"

Commander? Is time?"

"You know each other?"

"She told me you were looking for someone to trust and encouraged me to try"

"I know him since i was a child and i trust him with my life, i knew you wanted an insider but most of all a trust figure. That's why i suggested where to look"

"Thank you Heda for trusting me and K.S thank you for saving them" Jaha was looking me in terror he knew that his mistakes and hate brought all of this, Cane tried to understand what is going on

"Heda?"

"Jaha,no matter how many times you try and how many times you end in prison you still make the same mistakes again and again"

"Please Heda, forgive me please"

"Your time is up Jaha, you don't deserve to live not after what you have done"

"NO, skyreepa you are not a killer"

"Lexa? Lexa please don't kill him"

"I must had done it the time he put a knife to my throat back in Polis" Octavia turned and looked at me and then Jaha

"You are crazy and suicidal"

Two arrows cut the quiet and then a big thumb, Jaha's body hitting the ground hard, his time was up Echo made sure of that, she did what Raven even Clarke and others wanted to do for so long.

"Jahaa" he run next to his lifeless body

"He got what he deserved. Even you Cane you are responsible for all what we've been through, what Clarke have been through she was tortured and she would be dead if she wouldn't escape, your mistakes your decisions"

"Yes,Octavia we made mistakes we weren't prepared for all of this"

"Ha, Cane? Bellamy tried to kill me, he jumped me from behind and pushed me down off a cliff, without hesitation"

"What? No way"

"Come on Cane you know very well he never wanted that alliance, he never wanted Lexa he tried to kill her"

"More than once"

"I'm alive Cane because of Lexa and the others they found me and saved me, even when i was in bed he tried bringing his friends with.He won't accept that Clarke is with Lexa that she is with another woman"

Cane clearly was in denial, let's hope he realise that we are in grave danger and act as suppose to. I told KS where to go and gave him a letter for Indra she was about half an hour behind us, with that KS and everyone he saved would returned to Arkadia safely. About ten minutes after i told everyone to rest bc we will leave in 2 hours, Ak is some time ahead and he will burn us all to the ground. the time arrived ruthlessly i was sure Costia was ready to evacuate Arkadia she and her team had it covered, i'm so proud of her and Luna.

KS and everyone reached Indra's Camp and gave her my letter, Indra and the rest started her trip back to Arkadia, i needed Indra there to keep an eye to my life.