✨☂️3: first time he tortures her☂️✨

"Tell us everything you know about the chain user" Machi ordered, pointing an incriminating finger at Y/N. Y/N shook her head and stuck her tongue out teasingly.

"No thanks" Y/N smiled calmly, as if she wasn't being tortured for information.

"Pakunoda" Machi said, looking over to her blonde comrade. Pakunoda put her hands on Y/N's scalp, her nails digging into her hair as she activated her nen.

"Don't hurt her, she's Feitan's girlfriend" Phinks whispered to Machi, Feitan kicked him in the shin before mumbling a curse word.

"She's not my girlfriend" Feitan mumbled in annoyance, his eyebrows furrowing in aggravation.

"His wife~" Y/N chimed, giggling to herself with a blush on her cheeks.

"She's lying" Feitan said monotonously, trying to ignore Y/N's obsessive attitude.

"It's not working" Pakunoda stated, Machi raised a brow. Pakunoda looked down to Y/N, who was wiggling her eyebrows tauntingly.

"It's like a static TV screen" Pakunoda explained, removing her hands from Y/N's head.

"Hehehe~" Y/N giggled in amusement at their failure.

"Must be her nen" Feitan said.

"Feitan, get her to talk" Machi ordered, pointing at Y/N's forehead and staring at the short male.

"Don't make him torture his waifu!" Shalnark exclaimed, getting a swift kick in the balls from Feitan. He writhed in pain and fell to his knees, but Feitan gave no reaction.

"Imagining torturing people, y'all clowning, no pun intended joker" Y/N laughed, Hisoka shook his head.

"Can't do that" Feitan told Machi, she looked at him with a puzzled expression and he just shrugged.

"I have a date with her later, so she needs to be able to use her limbs" Feitan explained, Machi deadpanned, everyone nodded in agreement.

"Does she need her hands though?" Franklin questioned, Y/N smirked.

"Depends on how well the date goes~" she winked at Feitan, who just blinked a few times trying to understand what she meant. When he understood he snorted before averting his eyes.

"PFFT" Nobunaga laughed, poking Feitan's face. Feitan groaned, knowing that he was going to get harassed by them later.

"We'll leave her to you then, Feitan" Franklin said, waving and the crew was walking away.

"We're getting drinks, have fun you two!" Phinks yelled as they all left, leaving Y/N and Feitan alone.

"Can you just tell me who he is so I don't have to lose time, and your hands" He recommended and Y/N shook her head, rocking on the chair she was strapped down to.

"Sorry emo bean, can't tell you" Y/N gave a fake sniffle and Feitan just sighed in aggravation.

"Don't say I didn't warn you"Feitan gloomily muttered, taking ahold of your pinky finger.

"Do your worst, I can handle it" Y/N licked her lips, lifting her pinky finger intentionally. Feitan's brows rose at her reaction, he snapped her pinky finger. She winced but only let out a soft groan.

"Talk." He demanded, she stuck her tongue out tauntingly.

Snap.

"Ouch!"

"That makes two"

Snap.

"Ngh! Owie!"

"Three..hurry up and start talking or I'm going to rip off your nails"

"Probably bad time to tell you this, but I don't actually know anything" She whined, shakily moving her broken fingers. Feitan paused.

"What?" Feitan asked.

"Yeah, uh...I just said I did so you would come over" She chuckles nervously, Feitan hit her with the back of his sword in the centre of her forehead.

"You idiot" Feitan said, untying her.

"Let me see your hand" Feitan got onto one knee, grabbing Y/N's hand. He held it in his to inspect it, he took out some bandages to heal her fingers.

"You did quite the number on them, owie..." She winced, standing up from the chair.

"Next time just ask me on a date, you're lucky I only broke your fingers" He murmured and Y/N scoffed, dusting off her clothes.

"I wanted to see what your 'executioner' side was like" Y/N said, poking her chin.

"Impressed?" He replied, she nodded.

"You're pretty scary for such a shortie- OW!" Y/N whined as Feitan kicked her in the ankle.

"Let's go now" Feitan announced, making her skip towards him for their next date.

And that is how Y/N and Feitan started datingz