Chapter 2

E.J 's POV
Location: Home
Time:7:00
*3 Days Later*
"Yo Kash pass me lemon pepper next to you" I said.

"Here" he said throwing it to me

"Glooks" I said and started seasoning the chicken.

Kash and I had met at football tryouts of freshman year. Coach had cut the wrong person aka me. Kash convinced him to let me play on the team,that year I went crazy on the field. Ever since then we been tight as hell.

During my senior year of high school I realized football wasn't my passion,cooking was. Since I was little, cooking has always given me joy. From watching people in the kitchen and to me being in the kitchen.Cooking has always been my way of expressing myself,the ways I can present my food all while putting my heart and soul into every dish and seeing people's smile when they eat my food.

"Mane,I can't wait to eat," Kash said, rubbing his stomach. I laughed, I was making my famous lemon pepper grilled chicken. It was grilled chicken breast with a lemon pepper glaze.The chicken is marinated in lemon juice and seasoning. Everybody loves it especially at my restaurant. I opened my restaurant Sammie's a little over a year ago, business has been booming since the day it opened. I've been getting a lot of buzz lately due to celebrities, professional athletes and other high profiled people coming and tweeting about it.

"It'll be done in about an hour" I said to piss him off. Kash was a greedy ass person, this nigga could eat 2 full racks of ribs and still be hungry. I didn't mind it though because when I would make new creations, he's the first to try it. He also wasn't afraid to tell me if something was nasty which I appreciated very much.

He rolled his eyes. "Sitting in the house on Saturday night is not the move," Kash said.

"Most definitely isn't" I said agreeing.

"I'm really just tryna get my dick wet if I'm being real" He said while smirking.

"Of course you are, you whore" I said while rolling my eyes. This nigga Kash couldn't keep his girls in check at all. They were always popping up at our house at different times of the night and the shit was annoying as fuck.

"I'm not a whore" He said.

"Then what are you?" I said while raising my brow. There was no other ways to describe this nigga but as a got damn man whore.

"Imma coochie scout" He said while jumping on the couch. I then just laughed at his dumbass.

"Yo you're stupid" I said while laughing. I then finished the glaze and took the chicken and the oven.

"Ooh, I hit from the back, I beat her doonies down" he said while jumping off the couch.

"Yo shut the fuck up and come eat whore" I said laughing.

"Stop calling me a whore"He said rolling his eyes

"Oh my bad, Coochie scout" I said with a straight face.

"There we go" he said smiling

"You're a dumbass," I said.

"But for real what we finna do tonight?" He questioned while smacking on his food.

"Bruh,do you have to smack ?" I said annoyed.

"When it come to yo food, Hell yeah" He said

I laughed. "What exactly are you tryna do?" I asked. "I'm tryna get pilt as fuck" he said while wiping around his mouth.

"Of course you are,We could go to the bar,"I said as a suggestion. Knowing him he wanted to go to the club.

"Yeah we can make the bar the move." He said as he got up to put his plate in the sink. "Here put this in there too" I said handing him my plate.

"Which bar whore?"I said cleaning up the table.

"Somewhere some dick scouts gon' be at " He said, smirking.

"Nigga dick scouts?" I asked while raising my brow. This dude is a certified dummy. "We're going to Gregory's," I said.

"Yeah dick scouts. Dick scouts are like me" he said while grinning and drying his hands because he washed our dishes.

"Oh so a whore"I said gasping and putting my hand over my mouth. He had staled faced me after that. " yeah nigga a whore" he said while rolling his eyes. I laughed.

"Ight well it's 8 right now. we can leave out here by 10:30.I'm finna go to sleep for like an hour " I said while yawning.

"Alright,make sure you ready cause you slow poke " He said.

"I will. If i'm not up in a hour wake me up" I said

"Bet," He said. I nodded and headed Upstairs. Soon as I saw my bed I stripped,plugged my phone up ,turned on the fan and got under the covers. If there's not a fan I can't sleep.

*A hour later*
"Aye, Boy wake up" Kash said while hitting me on the back.

" Fuck you hit me that hard for?" I said while mugging him while sitting up.

" Bruh I shook you like 10 times, you sleep hard as hell" He said.

"Get out" I said pointing at the door

"Fuck you too nigga" he said walking out

I looked at my phone and saw it was 9:30, we had to leave by 10:30. I stretched and headed to the bathroom connected to my room. I turned on the shower hot as possible and grabbed my shower cap. Once I did my hygiene routine I got dressed. I didn't feel like doing anything to my curls so I just threw on a hat. I put on something simple. a black crew neck, some jeans and some G Fazos.

I looked at my phone and saw it was 10:30

I looked at my phone and saw it was 10:30. Kash was gonna cuss me out but I didn't care. I grabbed everything I needed out of my room and headed downstairs. I saw Kash sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"Yo ass can never be ready on time" he said getting up and grabbing his keys. I shrugged my shoulders and headed out to his car as he locked my door

Location:Gregory's
Time:10:50
Kash and I were just cooling talking to the girls he invited. Well more like he was talking I was just listening. I really honestly didn't wanna be here, I was only here because I didn't want Kash driving drunk back home. I was just sitting and looking around until she walked in getting all my attention.

Second chapter. let me know what you think.
feedback is always great.