Chapter 4

A/N: Had to fix typos:)

E.J's POV
Location: The Crib
Time: 7:00 AM
*A week later*
I woke up from my alarm,7:00 AM on the dot. Today was Monday, the worst day of the week. I stretched while laying down and ended up catching a cramp in my foot but those are the best stretches in the morning. I then stood up and walked to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I took my hair out the bun it was in and my curls went everywhere. I needed to braid my hair so I wouldn't have to do it for a minute. Washing and combing my was such a process and it took hours to do. I grabbed my wig brush and started to comb out my hair so it will be easier while I'm washing my hair.

After I got done brushing my hair,I grabbed my shampoo and conditioner, and headed to the shower. I turned the water on and began to wash my hair. After I washed my hair I did my daily hygiene routine. After that I started to braid my hair,just four simple braids because I didn't feel like doing too much. After I finished my hair I got ready for the day. I put on a graphic tee, some black sweat shorts,red champion shoes,a gold chain,a gold watch and black bandanna.

After I finished getting dressed I went downstairs to see Kash in the living room watching TV

"Wassgood E.J," Kash said while putting his hand out for me to dap him up. I dapped him up and nodded my head.

"Nothin for real, probably finna head to the restaurant to make sure everything is straight over there then I don't even know after that," I said shrugging my shoulders. It was monday, I wasn't really trying to get into anything till the weekend.

"We could go look for ya girl,"Kash said, smirking. I rolled my eyes and laughed. For the past week,a week and three days to be exact, i've been out just hoping i'd see her. When we talked I felt this rush inside my body that I've never felt before. Her voice was so angelic and soft it was like music to my ears. When she looked me in my eye I couldn't help but get nervous,the whole time we conversated I was nervous. She had this effect on me and I had no clue why.

"If I haven't seen her in the past week with me going out everyday,what makes you think imma see her today?" I questioned.

"You never know," He said, shrugging his shoulders. He had to a point but I didn't really feel like it today. When you search for things they don't come,I'll rather it just happen naturally. I'll see her when I see her whenever that is.

"True but i'm not finna search no mo,'" I said. Ain't gon' lie I was a little salty that I haven't seen her

"Ight give up if you want too but I don't want you too. When y'all was talking at the bar you looked mad happy and you could see the connection y'all had," He said getting up and walking to the kitchen. He did have a point, while we were talking I did feel a connection between us.

I got up from the couch and headed to the key rack to grab my keys. "Aye, Kash i'm heading out for the day," I yelled from the door as I fixed my shoe.

"Alright, Lock the bottom lock on yo way out," He yelled back from the kitchen.

"Bet , See your whore ass later," I yelled as I opened the door.

"Stop calling me a whore bitch," He yelled back as I closed the door. I laughed as I headed to my car. It was hot as fuck outside for no fuckin reason. I got in my car and turned the AC on expeditiously. I pulled my car out the driveway while bumping Grace by Lil Baby& 42 Dugg.

When I got to the restaurant, I parked in the back and headed inside. When I walked in all my employees greeted me when I came in as I greeted them.

"Alright,Here is everybody's schedule for the week. Let me know if there's any issues with your schedule and I'll fix and rearrange them," I told them.

They all nodded or said okay. After I made sure everything was situated there, I decided to head to the furniture store and Home Goods. Our living room needed to be done ASAP. We hadn't done anything to it since we moved into our condo 4 months ago. We decided the color scheme was gonna be red and black or gray and black, it depended on the furniture at the store. When I got to the furniture store, I decided to go for gray furniture because all the furniture for red was ugly as hell. After I ordered the furniture I headed to Home Goods to get Decor since we're doing gray and black.

Once I got to Home Goods I picked out everything and headed home since it was going on 1 P.M and I wanted to finish this living room tonight.

When I got back home it was around 3 because traffic was horrible. I called Kash to help me get all the stuff out the trunk.

"The furniture is already here so all we gotta do is put the tables together and mount the TV on the wall," Kash said.

"Alright. Don't be acting slow when we put these tables together." I said, He mean mugged me and headed into the house. Kash couldn't understand simple directions no matter how many times you explained things to him. Once we got everything in the house we began to put everything together.

8 HOURS LATER

When we got done it was around 11:30. It took us so long because Kash dumbass kept fucking up. He couldn't read directions for shii and fucked up a table but luckily I was able to fix it. Mounting the TV was the hardest part because Kash doesn't listen for shit in the middle of mounting it, this stoopid ass boy decided to drop the TV and it fuckin broke so we had to go all the way go Walmart to get a new TV. Kash then had the nerve to take a million years to pick out a TV, which pissed me off even more. The living room turned out great besides all the bull shit Kash whore ass put me through.

"Are you cooking lil' bro?,"Kash questioned

"After the bull shit you just put me through tonight FUCK NO!," I said.

"Damn you don't gotta be so mean to me. I said I was sorry bro" Kash said laughing.

I side-eyed him. "Nigga fuck you. I'm going to fuckin bed," I said getting up.

"Damn anger issues much," he said laughing.

I grabbed a pillow and threw it hard as fuck his ugly ass face. "Shut up Bitch," I said mugging him.

" Awe I love you too," He said grinning.

"Suck my dick on a Tuesday backwards," I said.

"Umm that's tomorrow buddy," He said looking at me.

"Shut the fuck up," I said as I headed up stairs.

He really pisses me off

This chalet was supposed to be like a daily routine typa thing. feedback is appreciated🥰