Am I going to a new world?

In a normal residence, in a home like any other, there is Masato Oosuki, a simple student who is filling out a survey, his questions were too related to his mother "Do you get along with your mother?" and other such questions were the content of the survey. Meanwhile, Mamako Oosuki, a sweet woman, the boy's mother, was cooking, quietly humming a song.

Masato: Question, do you get along with your mother? *Writing* Normal.

Masato has a somewhat distracted face as he answers the survey questions in writing.

Masato: Question, are you talking to your mother? How much? *Writing* Normal.

While the boy answers the questions, his tender mother would like to talk with her beloved son.

Mamako: Ma-kun, how are you doing at school? If something happens, let me know. Mom is here to help.

Masato: *Ignoring* Question, What did your mother say to make you happy? *Writing* Nothing in particular.

Mamako: Ma-kun, there's some dressing...

Masato: Ask, what did your mother tell you that you didn't like?-

Mamako: I'll leave them here- *Approaches Masato* Ma-kun, do you hear me? *She places her hands delicately on her son's shoulders* Ma-kun, what are you writing?

Before Mamako could see what Masato was writing, the son covers the page and roughly pushes his mother away as he frowns.

Masato: Don't look! Go away! *Writing* IT'S horrible that she calls me by a nickname.

Meanwhile, Mamako pouts with her rosy cheeks.

Masato: Question, Would your relationship with your mother improve if you went on adventures together? What a silly question. *writing* I guess so, I have no idea.

Masato proceeds to write his name in kanji.

The next day, a woman with purple hair would appear before Masato and Mamako.

Shirase: Delighted. My name is Masumi Shirase. I announce that I am visiting you for a Cabinet investigation. I am an announcer.

Masato: Hi, why do you insist so much on advertising?

Shirase: My last name Shirase can mean advertise. Since they made fun of me as a child, I decided to appropriate the jokes.

Masato: It is an extreme way of life.

Mamako: Ma-kun, Shirase is-

Shirase: Mamako-san.

Mamako: Yes?

Shirase: I'll make the announcement, thank you. I'm not Shirase for a reason. Advertising is my duty!

Mamako nods her head and turns to see Masato.

Mamako: Ma-kun, I'm leaving for a moment.

Mamako leaves the room, meanwhile, Shirase would proceed with her announcement.

Shirase: Without further ado, I announce that you will start a new life.

Masato: What?

Shirase: Before, I'll ask you a question. According to cabinet research, most online game users want to travel to the gaming world. Do you think the same Masato?

Masato: If it could, I would like to go. But it's...

Shirase: I got it!

Shirase gets up quickly and starts typing something on Masato's computer. A code is dialed on the screen.