Advancing in the game

Mother and son arrive in the area and right there, a voice said "Welcome to the battle tutorial. The combat begins" as dozens of monstrous creatures appear. The mother stands in front and wields both swords.

Mamako: Look at Ma-kun. Mom will do the best she can!

Terra di madre, the very life that was born when life was created, the sacred sword of the earth, mother of all life. The sword sprouted spheres of light that like seeds were buried in the earth and large rocks emerged that killed the first monsters. A door opened and more monsters came out.

Mamako: I won't lose, I want to show Ma-kun what I can do!

Artura, a miraculous blade that saved the world from a great flood, is the symbol of the contract that separated land and sea. The sacred sword of the mother sea. When Mamako uses the sword it releases blue spheres that fall like rain and destroy the monsters. Through the sky a few birds are approaching.

Mamako: Ma-kun, now it's your turn to show your power! Cheer up!

Masato: *snaps fingers* Yes.

Masato wields the sword and uses it to make a cut that releases a wave of light that goes to the sky ... however, only a small dead bird falls.

Mamako: You did it Ma-kun!

Masato drops to his knees keeping a face of irritation, meanwhile grumbling in frustration.

Mamako: What's up Ma-kun !? You are injured? Let me see the wound.

Mamako walks over to her son who is keeping low.

Mamako: Are you hurt?

Masato: It's not that ... This has to be a mistake... why? why?... why your normal attack is in area and double!?... Mine is regrettable...

Mamako: Not true. Your attack was impressive. A transparent thing shot out and I was surprised. You were great. So get up and let's move on!

Mamako tried to lift Masato but he objected and pulled his arm away from her...

Mamako: Ma-kun?

Masato: You can go on adventures alone. You may come across monsters, but with your fire potential they will be a breeze.

Mamako: Firepower? I don't smoke, I'm not an oven Ma-kun...

Masato: I'm not talking about that. You can go... leave me here.

Mamako: Don't say that, the guide says: Your child will be happy if he knows that your normal attack is in area and double. He will hug you and beg you to go on adventures with him...

Masato: I suppose it is to rejoice.

Mamako: Why don't you be happy? I hope not but... Is it because of me?

Masato: First of all, explain yourself.

Mamako: What?

Masato: You know something, right? You talked to that Shirase woman and the developers, right?

Mamako: I...

Masato: Say it clearly. That I teleported to the game is already weird ... but since I like it, I won't ask any more. But this is different, what I don't see as normal is for you to come with me.

Mamako: The other moms must also travel to the games with their children...

Masato: No! No way! It is impossible! And if it happened it would be bad! Youth fantasy worlds don't need parents in them!

Mamako pouts cute.

Mamako: You're being very cruel, Ma-kun, Mom got mad...

Masato: I don't need sermons. Answer back.