4

Monday,  May 17th

Now that Hoseok had obtained a warrant from the judge he was able to speak with Mrs. Park.

He was currently sitting at his desk, looking over all the paperwork.

"Officer Jung, we have the fingerprint you requested" Officer Choi put the files on the desk and sat down.

"Thank you" Hoseok began looking at the results.

"So this kid is abused and suddenly goes missing? Strange" officer Choi commented.

Hoseok was too engrossed in the files, "the fingerprints from the keychain dont match the ID. Does that mean more than one person could be involved?"

Officer Choi looked at the papers," that's a possibility".

Hoseok got up and put his jacket back on, "I have a hostile interrogation to conduct, have fun writing tickets".

The officer grabbed the warrant and made his way to the address provided by Namjoon.

Namjoon had just dropped off Jungkook off at daycare and was making his way to the elementary school for Taehyung.

He could see the nervousness his youngest brother had for returning to school.

"Tae, listen I'll come pick you up when my last class is done just relax and focus on class okay? Have the school call me if you need me okay?"Namjoon explained.

Taehyung nodded and got out, waving goodbye to his eldest brother.

He tightly gripped his backpack straps as he walked in.

Everyone stared at him, he felt like everyone knew.

"Taehyung right? Isnt your brother missing?" One of the kids asked.

Taehyung held back tears and kept walking, holding his straps even closer.

He could hear the whispers of the other kids.

He made it to his classroom and sat down, avoiding the pairs of eyes on him.

At the high school, Yoongi gave cold glares to anyone who stared at him.

He also teared up when he saw the posters with Jimins face on them.

He walked into his first class, seeing the seat next to him empty, Jimin seat.

He frowned and got his notebook out for the class.

As class drug on he couldnt help but give small glances to the empty seat.

He couldn't walk Jimin to class, he couldnt tell him he loved him.

He looked down at his ID to see the same Polaroid picture that was in Jimins.

He saw his beautiful smile, god he missed him.

He knew everyone was on edge at the moment.

Namjoon began teaching his class, "okay everyone, as you know final are next week. So today we will be going over material, turn to page 123 in your textbooks".

He was teaching the material, trying to keep himself composed.

"Professor Kim, that's the wrong textbook" one of the students pointed out.

Namjoon mentally slapped himself, he wasnt focused at all.

"I apologize,  let me put up the right one." He said as he found the right book.

Jin was teaching about how to file evidence and everything they'd need to know.

"Now when an item is recovered, you will place it in these types of biohazard bags to conceal anything with potential fingerprints or DNA"