Ch.17 - The End?

Delilah and her sisters watched in sheer horror as one of the demons threw down his sword and declared ' We follow you no more. You are.nothing but a loser. '

' HOW DARE YOU!' Kahmunrah screamed ' TAKE HIM TO THE DUNGEONS!'

But the demon was not the only one. The Allies watched in sheer glee as all the minions dropped down their swords, as Kahmunrah screamed and screamed his head off, until Ahkmenrah stepped forward.

' That is what happens when you let pride, gluttony, greed and vengeance get into you, ' Ahkmenrah smiled the most peaceful way. ' Take Kahmunrah and the 3 sisters to the most dangerous places in the world, far away from both the Egyptiab empire and the Mesopotamia. '

Kahmunrah and the 3 sisters screamed as.the Demons created a portal to 3 places. They first threw Kahmunrah and Delilah in the Ghobi Desert, then Jezebel in the Artic, then finally, Tzipporah in a volcano!

' NO!NO! NO! ' all 4 of them screamed ' DONT EVER LEAVE US THERE!'

When the demon army was gone, the Allies cheered. After 7 years of war, they had won at last.

Ishtar was so tired, she collasped into Ahkmenrah's arms. Ahkmenrah then had suggestions on what to do next.

The months that flew by after the victory were filled with celebration, joy and much repair.

Dastian has made suggestions to Miriam to improve the Anatolian economy, and Miriam agreed with her future husband and King Consort. Much like Azarameen and Ishtar, she has fallen in love with her future husband and he with her.

Yusuf and Azarameen worked hard to build the Sumerian trade routes. It was no easy task, since everyone was at war for so long. But now, Sumeria manage to heal themselves, and their progress is getting better.

Eksander and Ramonda not only did great lengths to help the refugees and commoners, but are excited beyond belief over their upcoming wedding that they postponed ever since the death of Eksander's parents. Ramonda already dreamt up names of her future children.

As for Ahkmenrah and Ishtar, their courtship is going amazing. Ahkmenrah showers her with all the love, adoration and gifts in the world. Yet she, knowing nothing better, showers him with kisses and tenderness. On top of that, the alliance between the Mesopotamians and Egyptians are stronger than ever, and the Egyptians are happy that peace has returned to their lands at last.

The wedding of Eksander and Ramonda was a beautiful and festive one. All of their kinsmen and friends are here, and Ishtar was one of the bridesmaids. Eksander wore an elaborate white and gold ceremonial robe, and Ramonda's wedding dress is a breathtaking white and gold wedding gown with gold ornaments, gladiator heels and a gold wedding Veil, with her hair up in a fashionable swirly hairdo. The groomsmen all wore ceremonial blue robes, and the bridesmaids all wore pale pink gowns made of silk.

Eksander was as equally nervous as Ramonda when they exchanged vows, yet everyone sobbed over the beauty of the wedding and their unconditional love. As soon as Imhotep declared ' You may kiss 5he new Queen of Babylon!' Eksander kissed Ramonda with all his might, and everyone cheered.

Then Ramonda knelt down in front of Azarameen, Miriam and Ishtar ad they presented her mother in law's crown. It was a gorgeous Crown made of gemstones of the rainbow colors. The moment she wore it, Ramonda felt like a true queen, and she rose up to Wave at her subjects.

' TO THE NEW KING AND QUEEN OF BABYLON! ' Imhotep announced, and everyone cheered.

The wedding is a national holiday over across both the Egyptian and Mesopotamian empires,for it is a celebration of the fall of the Demon Forces. Everyone was drinking, singing, dancing and having the time of their lives. Eksander and his brothers danced with their ladies and ate with their hearts content..

Meanwhile, Ahkmenrah led Ishtar into the maze gardens.

' Dear, what are you - ' Ishtar giggled, then gasped when Ahkmenrah bent down on one knee with the Royal Egyptain hereditary Gold ring!

' Ishtar, my love, ' Ahkm3nrah cooed ' You are the most extraordinary woman in the world. You were the sunshine in dark times, and your intelligence and spirit never cease to fascinate me. I love you, so so much, and our courtship has so many happy moments. Will you become my Queen and make the happiest man alive? Will you marry me?'

Ishtar didnt even allow Ahkmenrah to finish his speech as she threw herself into his arms and gave him a thousand kisses.

' My sweet love, ' Ishtar cooed, happy tears from her eyes, ' You know I will marry you. '

When Ahkmenrah and Ishtar went back to the party, everyone cheered at the sight of the engagement ring.

' THREE CHEERS FOR THE KING AND QUEEN OF EGYPT!' Eksander roared.

Everyone in the party cheered, as both Ahkmenrah and Ishtar got hugs and congratulations from their friends.

The morning after the wedding, everyone was there to see Ishtar go into the martial boat with Ahkmenrah.

Hugging their sister, her brothers choruses ' We're going to miss you, sister!'

' Well, it wont be long when we do see each other again, ' Ishtar giggled. ' Ahkmen told me the wedding will be in 3 to 4 months tops. '

' YOU BET THAT WE WILL BE THERE!' Ramonda laughed.

As Ishtar hugged her friends and kinsmen one last time, everyone said their goodbyes as Ishtar and Ahkmenrah boarded on the ship to Egypt, and everyone watched the ship go into the sunrise with tears in their eyes, knowing that, for once, all is well.