Chapter 1: The Old House

15 years have passed since the War of the two worlds and Arthur, our hero, has finally returned to his grandparent's home in Connecticut. "I'm back Grandpa." Arthur faintly mumbled in a sad voice. Archibald had left the house for Arthur in his will after he died. Archibald's death affected Arthur and made him forget about the war and his old friends, the Minimoys. "I'm going to make sure this house stays standing and maintained to the way it was for you grandpa."

Since it's now 1978, new technology has been introduced, like the new handheld phone and service towers. "We need to clean up Alfred," Arthur said. " I want this house to be the way grandpa had it, plus I got to figure out where to put this TV and new phone."

THE NEXT DAY

"Wow!" The moving guys did a nice job putting everything the way I wanted it." Arthur said to Alfred. "Oh Alfred, I know it must suck being old." Alfred then barks in response. "Let's go, call mom and dad, and try out the new phone!."

Phone ringing: "Hello?" Arthur muttered in concern. "Mum? Dad?" Arthur was now about ready to hang up. "Arthur? Honey? Hello?" Arthur's mother shouted from the phone. "Mum!" Arthur said in an excited tone. "I've got the wireless phones working in Grandpa's old house," Arthur told his Mom. "How's Father holding up?" Arthur asked his mother. "He's doing just fine, sweetie!" "That's great to hear."

After ending the call with his mother, Arthur decides to explore the rest of the property. But before he does that, he heads to town to buy plants and flowers for the garden...