Chapter 2

"Hello my name is Adriella and I am guessing you are Alexandria Zimmerman."
"Yea I am, but you can call me Lexi since no one really calls me Alexandria besides my parents." I nod to her and put my stuff near the bed that isn't taken and sit down on it and observe the room. It's pretty nice, two beds, two desk and our own bathroom which is good. "So," Lexi started and snapped me out of my thoughts, "what does your schedule look like for this year."
"Oh I am here to become an actress so the basic acting 101, facial expressions, and something called directors corner but I don't know what that is."
"I have that one too, I guess we will see what it is on Monday."
"Yea I guess." I say quietly as a pick up my suitcase and start organizing my side of my room to my liking. Once I am done I lie down on the bed scrolling thru my phone and realized I haven't had anything to eat yet.
"Hey Lexi do you wanna come with me to the food court so get some food?" I asked looking up from my phone. She said yes and we agreed to go in 30 minutes so we could both take a shower and change.
After what felt like forever we finally left the room and headed to the café. Since we have to pay tuition to be here our food is free since the tuition is crazy expensive. But that's the price of greatness.
"Hello dearie what can I get for you today." The little old lunch lady said.
"Um, may I please have the chef salad and a medium ice coffee with caramel flavoring." She walked away to get my tray of food. As I was waiting for Lexi to finish I was looking around the café trying to find a nice spot to sit and eat. After about a minute we sat in this little booth and started eating. It was a little awkward at first but after time went on we realized that we actually had a lot more in common then we though. As we where finishing up a group of guys walked over to us.
"Hey cuties do you wanna come back to our dorm with us." One of them asked.
"Um no thank you we were just about to head out, excuse us." I said kindly and got up and grabbed Lexi's arm and tried to walk to the door but I'm of the guys blocked the way. "I said excuse me, we are trying to leave." I said trying to get around the guy one more time without and success.
"You aren't being very nice," he said coming close to me and running his finger down my cheek, "but at least you are cute." He leans in trying to kiss me but he gets jerked back before me can.
"Hey jackass are you hard of hearing or are you just stupid she said back off." A tall dude said to the guy.
"Hey fuck off this isn't your business we were just talking." He says grabbing my wrist and pulling me close to him. Then out of nowhere a fist hits his face and he falls to the ground knocked out.
"Hey anyone else wants this. No, then get the fuck out of my sight." The guys gets their friend and leave before the get punched and I fall to the floor shaking in fear.
"Adriella are you okay" I hear Lexi say but I can't respond. The room get darker and it starts spinning and I feel myself going faint. The last thing I see is someone trying to catch me from falling.
I woke up with a killer headache and looked around to notice I was in my door. "Adriella you are awake." I hear Lexi say.
"Yea I am, what happened."
"Well after the whole fiasco with the group of boys you passed out and that very cute girl and her friend the tall guy helped us to our room." She said "oh also here," she hands me a sheet of paper "that cute girl said to text her when you wake up." I grabbed the paper and said thanks. I grabbed my phone and typed in the number.
"Um hello this is Adriella from earlier my roommate gave me you number I just wanted to say thank you for today. If you hadn't been there it could have been a completely different outcome."
I hit the send button and put my phone down and grab my clothes and head to the shower. I turn in the hot water and try to wash off today events from my body. After I was done I put my wet hair in a bun and put in a pair of shorts and an oversized shirt. I walk about to my bed and pick up my phone to see a reply from the number.
"Your welcome Adriella"
     "So any way who are you and why did you decided to help me anyway."
     I responded because no matter what I think I can't figure out why she helped me in the first place.
     Ding
     I grabbed my phone and looked at the message "oh yea, hello my name is Ash Connor and I helped you because I hate seeing a cute girl in destress"  I chuckled at my phone and replied with and okay and put my phone down and laid down in my bed trying to get some sleep. But once I close my eyes I get flash backs of what has happened and I jerk myself out my bed. I check the time 1:40 am. I get up and grab my room key and my jacket and leave the room at go find the stairs that go to the roof. Once I get up there I sit down and let the cool night air wrap around me as I look up at the stars. I hear the door open and see someone walk out. It's that girl from before, Ash.
     "Second day here and my hideout has already been found out." She say sitting next to me.
     "Oh I am sorry I can leave if you want me to" I say getting up to leave but she grabs my wrist.
     "No please don't go I don't want to be alone right now" she said quietly. I sit back down. We sit there for a while in silence but not the awkward kind but the comforting kind.
     "Thank you" I say quietly and we just sat there looking at the stars.

A/N
Thank you for reading the 2 chapter for behind the scenes and I am sorry for it taking so long to get this out.
Word count 1113