~Chapter 7~

Draco walks in and sees you past out, he starts to cry even more. "IS SHE GOING TO BE OKAY?" the nurses tell him to calm down and that she just passed out because of the pain. "Oh thank god". He walks over to you and sits in the chair and holds your hand. Lucius walks in "Son we must leave now, come on". he grips your hand even tighter "I'm not leaving y/n side. So you leave." Lucius gives up and walks away. You eventually wake up after a few hours, you turn to your side and see Draco sleeping. You run you hands through his hair and give him a kiss on his forehead. You didn't want to wake him. You laid there, still some what in pain, but bearable. Draco wakes up and sees you awake, you turn and see he happiness appearing in his face when he saw you. You smile as you kiss him on the forehead. "Are you okay y/n?" You look at him and nod your head. "I'm so sorry that that happened to you, I won't let anyone hurt you I promise". You look at him, "Draco it's not your fault, I know you'll protect me, and I'll protect you." He smiles, " I love you y/n". "I love you more draco." The nurse walks in saying you can leave tomorrow morning, you say okay and she walks away. "Well you should get going to your dorm so you can sleep." He turns his head and looks at you "I'm not leaving you here alone, I'll sleep in the bed with you if you want but I'm not leaving you", he starts to cry a little. "Shh it's okay, don't cry I'm okay." You scoot over so he can lay with you. He lays his head on your chest, holding on to you tightly. You both fall asleep on each other.