Hell ...

Kayla POV

I was laying in bed when I heard the door open and shut. Jay must've lefted something cause he jus left a minute ago. I continued watching Orange is the New Black and thats when my door flew open.

"Whatchu doin here?" I asked looking at King.

"Here to talk to you. Stop acting so fucking stingy girl damn."

"See thats your problem. I ain't a fucking girl. Im a grown ass woman."

"That's what I like. You're not a fucking push over. You are a beautiful smart independent sexy driven woman and-"

"Nah keep goin I need more than that." I said folding my arms keeping a poker face.

"Baby. Listen .. I didn't cheat okay. Once I figured out I left my phone here the doorbell rings. Im thinking its you right? Wrong. Her crazy ass talking about the restaurant and how she was glad she saw me. I ain't talk to this jump off in my life. Never did I fuck her ass either. That was Jay old hoe and she always wanted a nigga dick yeno cause Im that nigga." He said causing me to laugh.

"King." I said.

"But foreal baby I tried to shut the door she pushed it and pushed me to the wall takin my pants off grabbin my dick all rough and shit. Bitch had to be the incredible flash or some shit. She was hella fucking thirsty as fast as she went. It was like in one swift motion." He said grabbing his dick.

"I believe you. But baby you fuck up my trust I will hurt the hell outta you." I said.

"Im not going to baby." He said kissin me.

"She hurt my Kings dick?" I said in a baby voice. He stuck out his lip shaking his head.

"Mhm especially on the tip." He said in a baby voice pointing to his solider.

"Damn let the mommy see." He quickly pulled down his pants showing his erect member. "Uh-oh I think i see a booboo right there." I said holding it. I cant lie I do miss his thickness.

"I think you should kiss it and make it all betters."

"Okay." I leaned down pausing and coming back up. I kissed my fingers and put it to his tip. "All betters." I said getting up to go to the kitchen. He smacked my ass just as I got up.

"Ouch!" I said laughing.

"What you get for teasing me." He said following me to the kitchen.

"Boohoo you'll be fine."

"Nuh uh. I need to make love to you. Its a must! I've been craving the hell outta you baby girl." He said grabbing my waist kissing all over my neck.

"Mhm. May be later." I said pushing him off getting some fruits out and going back to bed. We laid up in bed eating fruits watching movies till we dozed off.

👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉Vote ✨
Comment 💬💭