Buddies

(Girls' Generation - My Best Friend)

Kris's P.O.V

These girls are so loud and annoying. Why did I have to follow Suho? Oh thats right because he gave me one of his death glares. That even I'M scared of.

"Don't you guys have another bathroom?" Xiumin asked the shy one.

"N-no" she shyly answered. I rolled my eyes.

'Yah get off of me pig' -Seulgi

'NoPe' - Irene

'Your heavy' - Wendy

'Good' - Irene

'Ugh' - Seulgi & Wendy

"Do you guys always fight like this?" D.O asked trying hold in his laugh.

"S-sometimes mainly Seulgi and Wendy and I(not often), Irene only comes in when it gets serious like this" she answered with a smile. They all looked shocked.

"W-what"

"T-this is the first time you say a full sentence" Kai said with his mouth open.

"More like a paragraph" Chen laughed and so did the others. She then looked down embarrassed.

"No need to be embarrassed we like it when you talk more" Sehun lifted her chin and smiled. She smiled back, I can see Chanyeol next to her glaring at Sehun WAIT is he jealous.

"AHH!!!" we hear a scream and we all stood up. Even I got startled because I know who's scream is that.

Joy's P.O.V

"AHH!!!" and their it is the almighty scream from SEULGI yayyyyy-NOT this is so embarrassing. They looked worried. Sehun was about to stand but In pulled him down not even looking at him.

"W-whats wrong? Why did you pull me down"

"3, 2, 1" I ignored his question they all looked confused.

"And now" I said and we then heard...

"UGH I HATE YOU GUYS!!!" Seulgi unnie yelled then went to her room and slammed the door. We can hear Wendy laughing. They all looked at me with the same question. 'Whats going on'.

"Owww" we hear Wendy say in pain. Then another door slammed shut. Irene unnie then comes out the hall.

"Sorry you had to hear that" she bowed.

"You guys are weird" Kris said we all started at him. I can see Suho giving him a face saying 'Be quiet'.

"Sorry" Tao apologized.

"No its okay *smiles* we kinda are *rubs neck*" she then looked at me.

"You better get ready don't wanna be late on you first day of school" she smiled. I nodded and was about to walk to our room when...

"OH MY GOD really its mine and Kai's first day of school" Sehun yelled in happiness. "What school?" he excitedly asked.

"Moon-(made up)-"

"light Soul High School" he finished with a big smile. I shyly nodded.

"Great the three of us can be school buddies" he smiled and I can see Kai did to.

"Four" he looked confused.

"Wendy" I shortly answered. His smiled turn more wider than it was.

"Great Wendy and Kai can be school buddies and you and me can be school buddies" I blushed.

"Okay, Okay now don't wanna be late on your first day of school" Suho said grabbing his arm and indicating for the others to go out.

"Bye school buddy pick you up in 30 so we can go to school together" he waved. I shyly waved back. Everybody then waves goodbye. Irene unnie still apologized for everything that happened. They said it was okay and Irene unnie closed the door with one last wave. I was still their processing what Sehun said. 'Great Wendy and Kai can be school buddies and you and me can be school buddies' I blushed at the thought.