Part one

Maria and her boyfriend are still in the woods with random people they don't know. She is still trying to get used to not having her dad around to help her and take her to places. There's not much to do in the old place she is living in right now besides playing with her bow and arrows. She still really bad nightmares about losing her mom to shooting her with her bow or that her mom gets killed by a gaver. Maria woke up screaming to one of her nightmares, and Jacob ran in asking what happened. Lucy came in my room with mom following behind her, they sat at the end of my bed. Jacob was concerned about her, he thought about what could be causing her to have the same nightmares every night. The next night Jacob decided to sleep with Maria to keep her safe and see if he can find out what's happening. A few hours later, he woke up to screaming, and this time it wasn't Maria, it was Lucy. Both, Maria and Jacob, ran in her room, to see her bleeding on her back. Maria's mom came in with medical stuff, she lifted up her shirt to see a message saying " I'm back". She gasps and shows Maria and Jacob, Maria started to cry. Maria ran to hug Lucy, she said to Lucy " It's going to be okie, stay strong, look at me, it's going to be over in a few seconds". Lucy was screaming, while her mom was cleaning. She asked Jacob to get her a few cotton balls and hydrogen peroxide to make sure it doesn't get infected. " There is good news, I can help Lucy, bad news, I don't have to supplies to help her", said Maria's mom. Maria is worried and ran outside to find her seeing her dogs barking at something. Jacob ran to Maria, and they both looked in the sky. "She's back, she was the one who caused my nightmares, we need to kill her to save my little sister, grab all of our weapons". Yelled Maria. She ran back inside and grabbed her bow and arrows and Jacob grabbed his gun. Maria, Jacob and everyone else grabbed whatever can be thrown at the thing. Maria was able to hit the thing and the thing hit her with lighting, Maria screamed in pain. Jacob ran over to her, but she pushed him away and she shot it with her gun and the thing fell to the ground. Maria walked over to it, she put her on the things throat and pulled out her knife, and cut off its wings and killed it. Maria and Jacob ran to see Lucy, she was all better because her mom fixed her back.