Porn Star AU

warning: 18+ theme

Krist always dreams to be a famous porn star. After he graduated from university, he signs with a small pornography company. The interview is rather embarrassing. Their director asks him to strip naked and starts drool over his body. He thinks it's still normal when that old man want a closer look at his dick (that's main tool for his job after all), but what with the request with him bend over and that old buffer almost ALMOST push his face into his ass. 

Anyway he passes the interview. 

The first task is he must shaves his balls clean, even his armpits. That's still acceptable but what he don't expect is he accidentally CUT his balls when he try to shave at home (ok it's just a scratch but it fucking hurts you know). After bawled his eyes out enough, he gives a call to his company. That old buffer says it's okay, their first project will start in 2 days and they don't need to use his tool soon so it can rest for now. 

Krist be like ?_? but he don't ponder over it much. 

He realizes his great mistake is he didn't ponder over that old buffer saying. He means that they will use his ass not his greatest dick. But it's all too late T_T The old buffer even coaxes him: "Listen to me Krist! Who watch boygirl porn these days, it's outdated! This is the fastest way to become famous in this industry. You can use your dick later when it's completely healed! Just for once let your sexiest ass show to the world!"

All bullshit. Krist scoffs. 

But he is still convinced.