Chapter 2

Emily

What was that?Did Niall Horan just fell in love whit me?No!That is impossible!He is a star he is in One Direction!There must be prettier girls...or Am I just dreaming?These were my thoughts while taking out the chicken.
-Ouch-I burned my hand..that means I'm not dreaming at all
-Whats wrong?-he asked and stepped next to me.
-I just,uh burned my finger a bit
-Show me-he grabbed my hand-hmm do you have any-
-Yes it's there-I pointed on the top of a shelf.He took the medication things down and covered my finger.
-Thanks
-You're welcome
-Umm can you take it out please?Because my hand..
-Oh yeah sure!-he took it out and came to me.
-Ah..umm you alright?-He slowly grabbed me by my waist again
-I thin-i couldn't finish the line cause his lips fell on mine.We started kissing.He us the hottest boy I have ever make out.But something didn't felt right.Or something was just too right?I don't remember..but I do remember we stopped cause the damn potatoes where done..I wanted to just ignore it and stay whit him all the time on his lips..but I had to breathe and thats when I came back to the earth ..I can't burn down my house for some kisses? I'm stupid..I shouldn't have make out whit a guy I don't even know..or yes?Anyways he is famous he will never look at me like that what am I thinking like seriously?!
-Uh sorry..I mean umm sorry for kissing you and by the way you have soft lips..-this line interrupt me.
-I-its ok -I didn't really knew what to say-OUCH shit shit shit shit not again-you guessed it.Yep i burnt my hand again
-Emm you alright?Just let me do thi-
-Don't call me Emm please just my close friends call me like that..
-Oh sorry..I'll just-I grabbed his hand..what the actual fwak am I doing?I pulled him till my room.
-Emm..ily what-
-Just forget what I said call me Emm!-that was all I could say before I found myself kissing Niall.He held my butt and took my dress down.I was in underwear.He kissed my belly.
-Emm you sure?

...

...

...

Hellow whats up?