Chapter 3

Niall

-Emm you sure?
~sexual part~
I was laying next to a girl.the love of my life I swear.She is absolutely perfect.She fell asleep. She's perfect. She's dreaming. She's perfect. She's smiling. She's perfect.Her hands.Perfect.Her hair.Perfect.And now I have to leave the perfectness.I gotta go.But I wanna stay.I gotta run.But Im still laying next to her.I gotta get out of the bed.But she smells like kitty's and honey.I wanna kiss her on her forehead.Which is also perfect but I don't want to wake her up.I wanna hold her tight.But she'll wake up.I don't want to wake her up. I'm gonna reach my phone. It's 9 pm.I didn't felt the time running this much.24lost calls and 10 text from the boys:Niall??Where are you?Are you ok?Niall we are getting worried!Niall answer the fucking phone!Niall lad are you drunk somewhere?Dude are you whit a girl?Niall please text back OK!Lad are you alright?and last but not least Louis:NIALL YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU ARE MAKING ME WORRY ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE OR WHEN WE WILL MEET I BEAT YOUR ASS NIALL I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ANSWER THIS TEXT IN 10 MINUTES ILL GO AND SEARCHING YOU MY SELF!its sent 5 minutes ago. I'll reply:Hi Lou sorry for not answering the fans got me and a girl saved me.I ate at her place and now shes sleeping on my chest.I think I might love her.Please don't kill me I didn't saw the calls and messages till now.he replied really quickly:First of all you made us worry fucking so much second of all you didn't learn?Boy did you forget the Japan girl?Who sold your FAKE story?Do you wanna end up like that again?he writes so i write:Look lad this will sound weird but I have a felling that she could be the one.Shes not like the others I feel it in my bones.She likes me and she likes 1D.Anyways we will meet tomorrow morning.Good night Lou.And the boys.1-2 minutes but he replied:Okay Nialler but be careful.Good night and H said he wanna know everything 'bout this girl.Umm what is her name?i write:Emily.Emily Horan.so he says:WHAT?HORAN?i say:chill bud she is not related.GOOD NIGHT.the last text he sends me:I hope so.GN Nialler.DONT MAKE ME FUCKING WORRY AGAIN.luv Lou.
And now I fell asleep to. I'll wake up early because I have to get home in time.I smell Her hair an other time and I'm dreaming about her.'bout her.her.the love of my life.i know.i feel it.i just know it.i know i know i know i know.and that's enough.

Does anyone like Friends here?