42

Chenle, Donghyuck and Mark got home. Chenle really don't want to go with them but he doesn't want to starve anymore, he promised that he will be the gardener at Mark's house and Mark agreed.

"Chenle can I talk to you?" Mark approached Chenle and Chenle nods. "what is it sajangnim?" Mark laughs at Chenle. "Yah! call me hyung" Chenle just shrugs and looks at Mark. "Here's the thing, Donghyuck's birthday is coming and we're planning on surprising him on his birthday. Can you help us?" Chenle smiles, "of course hyung! I would love to help you hehe" "come with me later okay? I'll meet someone later and we will discuss about our plans okay?" Chenle nods and Mark ruffles his hair. Mark left Chenle and called Jisung "are you on your way?" "Yeah hyung, i don't want you to miss me that much so I hurried up"  Jisung laughs and Mark shakes his head "take care".

Donghyuck went out of his room to get some water and he saw Mark sitting on the couch wearing a shirt and pants. "Hyung, where are you going?" Mark got surprised but acted calm. "I just need to go somewhere. You should eat now." Donghyuck nods. "Can I go with you?" Mark stands up and aggressively shakes his head. "Y-you can't come. Just stay here and rest" Donghyuck noticed that Mark is a bit tension so he just nods "take care hyung". At that moment, his phone rings "yo hyung, I'm already here" "okay." Mark hangs up the phone and wave a goodbye to Donghyuck. "Chenle, let's go"

Mark and Chenle silently drove to their destination and they saw Jisung chillin at the cafe while drinking his hot choco.

"Mark hyung you're late" Jisung looks at Mark, acting mad but his eyes grew big when he saw someone behind Mark. "Yo I'm Jisung" Mark pulls Chenle to sit beside him. "He's Chenle. Donghyuck's friend" Chenle shyly bows and Jisung smiles. "You're so cute" Chenle blushes when he heard Jisung calling him cute. "T-thank you" Jisung was about to say something when Mark coughs. "We're here to discuss about Donghyuck's surprised birthday party" Jisung looks at Mark. "okay let's start the meeting"

They seriously talked about their plan, giving each other's opinion. When they're satisfied with their plan, they just talk about random stuff.

"Jisung, we're going home now!" Chenle said and Jisung looks at Mark. "Where I will stay tonight? You said I can't stay at your house because Donghyuck hyung will be suspicious about us. You're not planning on making me sleep at the streets tonight right?" Mark laughs, "I'll drive you to the nearest hotel here."

While driving Jisung keeps on looking at Chenle, they both decided to sit on the backseat and treated Mark as their driver. Chenle keeps on looking at the streets so Jisung approached him. "hey are you okay?" Hearing Jisung asked him that question, Chenle burst out crying "I miss my mom" Jisung panicked, he didn't know what to do so he just hugged him and pats his back.

They arrived at the hotel and Chenle already stopped crying. "See you again Jisung-ah" Jisung pats Mark's back and nods. "Don't be a crybaby hm? Your mom will go find you soon" Jisung pats Chenle's back and waves goodbye.

When Mark and Chenle got home, Donghyuck is already sleeping so Mark called someone.

"Jeno-yah, can you help me?" Jeno hums. "What can I do for you Mr. CEO?"

"Can you please bring your boyfriend Jaemin on my house on June 6? I want him to be the cook for someone's birthday" "I bet that someone is very special. Okay I'll tell Jaemin about it" "thanks bro" Mark dropped the call.

Actually Mark isn't worried about the birthday party, he's more worried about the "main event in Donghyuck's birthday"

AN: hello guys! Long time no update so I'm sorry asdfgjjkl. Stay safe and have a nice day. I love y'all!