THIRTY [M]

Last chapter guys 😢 there will be an A/N at the end of the chapter.
___________

"I don't, it's just... it has just been hard for me..." Taehyung mumbles. The two of them are still standing before each other.

"I'm really sorry Taehyung it's just... I thought I belonged back there, but being here really changed me, I was just too stubborn to realize. I know it will be hard for you to accept me... but I'm begging you to give me one more chance,"Jungkook almost cries out.

Taehyung gulps before nodding tiredly and feeling Jungkook pull him into a hug.

They hold each other close, Taehyung taking in the familiar scent of Jungkook's hair. It's so comfortable to finally have this back.

They sway back and forth for a few minutes before Taehyung finally breaks the silence.

"You know the story... the one granny used to tell me here when I was a kid?" he asks.

Jungkook humes against his chest, closing his eyes as he can hear the vibrations from Taehyung's voice through his chest.

"She told me that once apon a time, a prince came by here."

"This is gonna be cringe..."

"Shut up," Taehyung chuckles before he continues, "and this prince met a girl here. A beautiful one at that. Even after just one meeting, the prince fell in love with the girl."

"But when he wanted to bring her home, he came to know that the girl was linked to the river. She could never leave this place."

Jungkook moves his head slight so he's placed better. He listens carefully as Taehyung talks further.

"The prince got mad, angry and sad all the time. He wanted to fight for this girl all he could, wanting to safe her from this curse. But when he came to safe her, the girl stopped him."

Taehyung's hand gently rubs Jungkook's back.

"She grabbed his hand and brought him out into the water. The male was scared at first, but he soon fell in love with the soft waves against his skin. The girl told him that she hasn't been cursed. What she had was a gift. They would never be able to leave this place, but it didn't matter... cause they would always have each other."

"That's so cheesy," Jungkook giggles as he leans back and looks up at Taehyung. The said male nods and smiles, agreeing that it's one hell of a kids' story. Even so, it means a lot to him.

"I'm glad you came back to my life Jungkook, even though I'm cursed," he says with a giggle.

Jungkook smiles and presses their foreheads together.

"Thanks for letting me be a part of it," he whispers as he leans closer. He let's their lips hover over each other for a few seconds before they meet.

They kiss each other deeply, both of them accepting their struggles that will now be able to paint their future.

"Want to get cursed?" Taehyung mumbles against Jungkook's lips teasingly. He sees a playful glint in Jungkook's eyes that for one second confuses him.

He's soon to realize that this playful glint turned into a playful action as he's pushed harshly to the side and into the shining water.

With a splash Taehyung gets soaked wet as Jungkook stands by the edge, leaned over while he laughs his heart out.

"I'm reconsidering this agreement!" Taehyung yells but with amusement. He pushes his wet hair back before he gets up and grabs around Jungkook's hips. The other yelps in shock as he's also turned drenched immediately.