Preview #1

Katie Banks' Dream is to be an actress,she's wanted to be an actress ever since she was 12.she's finally been casted in a movie and not a small role in a tv show,she plays Mona from Running on Empty.this is a big role and Katie's only shot at proving she can act,her whole world suddenly changes the moment she meets:River Phoenix

Katie's pov
"RIVER!"Joaquin and I both yelled,River was on the ground near the Viper Room.i held him in my arms as Joaquin called 911,"River,River please don't leave me!"I sobbed."Help is on the way!"Joaquin told me,"they need to hurry!"I sobbed.i could hear an ambulance coming,they took River from my arms and put him on a stretcher.they loaded him into an ambulance,Joaquin and I got in the ambulance.i shakily held River's hand,"please....please god don't take River away from me..."I thought.

How the fuck did we end up like this?

Katie's pov
"How are you feeling honey?"my mom asked me,we were on set for this movie I'm in called Running on Empty."nervous,really nervous mom.what if I mess up my lines?what if my emotions aren't good enough?what if-"my mom cut me off,"honey,honey,it's ok:breath."she calmed me down.i slowly took a deep breath,I then exhaled:feeling calm."you got this ok?"she reassured me,I smiled and hugged her."thanks for making me feel better mom."I said,"you're welcome honey."she said as she hugged me back."now get going to your trailer,they're gonna fix up your hair in 5 minutes."she said as she patted my shoulder,I nodded and walked to my trailer.

I sat down on the couch and exhaled,I rubbed my eyes."just breath Katie....just breath..."I thought,trying to calm myself down.i then heard a knock on my trailer door,"huh,that must be my hair stylist..."I thought.i walked towards my trailer door and opened it,revealing River Phoenix.i immediately blushed,I forgot that he was casted in this movie.how the fuck can I forget that?HE'S LITERALLY PLAYING THE MAIN CHARACTER IN THIS MOVIE!"I-uh-um-hi!"was all I could say,"nice one Katie,now he thinks you're a fucking weirdo."I thought.

THAT'S ALL IM SHOWING