DAD?!(part3)

Sorry last chapter was rushed because my dad came in to take my phone but onto the next chapter.

Deku ran up and hugged all for one "please don't leave me" all for one hugs deku back "I won't" deku starts to crow softly into his dad and soon he stops they realize he was asleep " lets let him sleep" all for one days as he lays deku down on the bed they then once again retreat to the living room again.

With 1a
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Mina sober as she Watched her younger brother fall from the roof

"Todoroki you monster he just killed himself my little brother killed himself" Denki said as he rushed over to mina who was now unfrozen and crowing on the ground. "What's going on in here" aizawa said as he rushed Into the room and Mina and Denki ran and hugged him sobbing.
"He jumped and I could've saved him but todoroki froze me and Denki so deku gone."mina sobbed "w-who jumped" "IZUKU!!" Everyone froze for a second. "No. No. Not izu" "what's so special about him" everyone ask " he's my youngest son! Your all suspended for 5 weeks go out now!!!! We're going home now we have to break the news to papa" Mina and Denki look at each other then follow their father out of UA and down a bunch of roads "um we have another dad?!" "Yes I married all for one and when he became a hero we had to hide our relationship" Denki and Mina were shocked and even more shocked when they arrived at a giant mansion " Aizawa Shoto" and they went in they were surprised to see everyone in the livening room "baby!" All for one said as he hugged his husband "Hahahahaha your a BOTTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mina and Denki yelled and aizawa turned red " you must be Mina and Denki" all for one asked turning to Mina a Denki " yes that is us we're missing one though" Mina said sadly all of a sudden da there are two small stems around all for one. " I see your awake " there was a muffled hum in response "izu!" Mina and Denki yelled and rushed over to izuku "AAAAAAA!" Izuku yelled as he was talked to the ground " still sore!" Mina and Denki get off of him and help him up "sorry I thought you died! " Denki said " I tried"
They all frowned "um izu you have something on the out side of your bicep" toga said as she pointed to izuku right bicep. There was in fact something on his bicep "shit!"izuku said under his breath
"What is that izu" aizawa ask pointing to the word on his sons arm the word prince in Greek.

Word count (461)

Word count (461)