Keep Good Surroundings.

Hello there. This is me behind this spiritual guide. First of all thanks for giving this story a read but this is not a story at all. This is the journey where hopefully you'd compare yourself with the thoughts, mentality, perspective and concepts & soon you'll find new version of yourself if this article helped you somewhere. Long story short i hope it'll get you the same way im wanting it to be.
In this quarantine, I went through so much time alone. Being idle, i memorize all my past activities and long lost friendships. I remember when I used to play all day with my mates. I was happy, i was innocent, i was easy going and clean-heart, our friendships were real and unconditional. We were all easy-going, easy to know, easy to understand but now as we're all growing up physically and mentally we are being more complex day by day. You know why because we are all lost somewhere.
The only way back is if we again keep things easy we won't be perplexed anymore. It means if we keep our relationships, our friendships low-key we won't get hurt either. Stay to be calm for those who might hurt you somehow instead being more attached with them even if they don't value you that much, please be easy don't expect too much from such people rather you'll be hurt for sure. Keep expectations for those who are meant for you and truly cares about you, who knows your mood swings, your likes, dislikes, what makes you happy and what makes sad. If you have someone who looks up on you this way, you're lucky. You are lucky for having someone in billions of people who listen to your every little sh*t at 2 am. That kind of person is nothing but a BLESSING for you, not everyone is blessed like you.
"Don't rush anything, good people end up with good people"- tfh.
To be continue.