𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 - 𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘯𝘢𝘱 (𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬)

Type: fluff, lemon, mature
Word count: 2779

I need to be respectful but at the same time....
😺🔫 for legal reasons yes Nick is breaking the law🤩 GOT INSPIRED BY MY WATTPADD BB😭 reallyethreaI

Nick's POV

I've been busy helping Clay with his manhunts video and I got pretty tired after 3 days of just this.
So when one of my college friends invited me to a party I accepted.

I hadn't been social or been to a party in a while now. Been busy with studying or George and Clay.
So I was pretty excited.

"Hey dude mind bringing some booze?", my friend asked over the phone. "Sure what if we get caught though?".

"Stop being a pussy", he just answered and I laughed. I definitely wasn't used to this. George and Clay usually treated me fairly nice. Haven't noticed how much guys can be dicks.

"Sure see you tonight dude", I hung up before he could get another word out.

I went to the store and got some booze hoping I wouldn't be noticed. I hadn't shaved today so I might've looked older than I really am.

I was lucky today cause they didn't ask, or maybe they just didn't care.

I put the stuff in my car and pulled up at my friend's house. "Yo dude", I kicked the door opened. The party started at around eight so I arrived 30 minutes earlier.

"Yo, just put the shit over there", he pointed at a table. "I'm gonna order some pizza", he said.

"Cool let me borrow your shaving shit", I said walking to his washroom. He didn't say anything.

I shaved and cleaned my face. I came down to see a few people walking in. It was 7.50 pm so I guess people were just early.

My friend promised he'd invite some people I knew, and I was also allowed to invite some over. So I just invited my best mate telling him that my friend has a pool and liquor. Of course, he joined in the fun.

A few minutes at the party I met up with my friend and we just stood at the table with the alcohol and liquor. We turned our heads every time someone would walk in.

Then something caught my eyes. Or rather someone. She wore zip-up from behind shirt and skirt. It absolutely took me flying.

She was with her friends. Then my friend suddenly came over and they both hugged. I couldn't hear what they were saying but they were having a conversation and she seemed to enjoy it.

"This party just got more interesting", I thought to myself. She then looked over to my direction. Making eye contact with me.

I took a noticed of this and she smiled at me and I quickly looked away, not having the confidence. I took a small peek at her direction only to notice she was walking away with my friend.

I sighed and turned to my friends again. "Did you see her? She was hella fine", he blurted out. I just agreed with him but not as open as him.

We kept on talking but it wasn't the same. I was still focused on that one girl from earlier. She was just constantly on my mind.

I knew there wasn't a chance but I'd like to dream what it would be like if she and I were together. The thought or it honestly just made me happy.

After a while, I tried to look for her but keeping it low-key. I then did spot her outside getting a drink. She was alone this time. Her friends were probably waiting for her.