about u arthor

Name: precious

Age: 14

Bday: July 5

More information: my zodiac is cancer, my other accounts are Chinatown2006, and chinatown12344

, my Chinese zodiac is dog,

want to try out for jyp, yh, rbw, cube, pledis, yg entertainment

3 dreams about hanyu,  3 about zihao, 1about xinlong, 6 about zeyu, 1 about Mingrui, 1 about shuyang and 1 about Junyi. Idk why but when I wake up I'm like wth was that like(1)  zihao my childhood bff and he don't remember me,(2)  Mingrui wanted me to confess to him,(3)  and my cousin wanted that too. (1) zeyu is a zombie, (2)  zeyu was scared to go up stairs, (3)  I was the oldest sister to the queen an had another sister we had some type of ceremony an Boystory Itzy weekly and twice were there I had worked with zeyu and my sister worked with Monday and Naeyoung me and my sisters went to change zeyu went to the bathroom then walked in the room where me and my sisters were then tickled my neck then left. They looked at me and I shook my head. He came again and my Mei Mei was following him then saw Yeji (4) I was with boystory Mingrui went to the doctor and zeyu had this plan we'll go somewhere and I'll run under something and pretend that I got hurt then when they thing came down I would roll from up under it when we dit the plan I twisted my ankle so he had to see what's wrong then at the end I saw a baby panther (1) Mingrui took me to a restaurant where yhboys and boystory are, (1) hanyu got mad at me, (2) we went out and he got jealous and I said bts kookie was my brother, and (3) I was jealous because he was with another girl. shuyang gets kidnapped, and me and xinlong went to the store they are weird but I write them down. Sometimes I forget some or some come back like a girl gets raped and me and someone saves her but he ended up dying, I had that dream when I was 6 or 7 years old. I had one nightmare that there wasa ghost and I kept saying grandma grandma until I woke up saying grand.

I'll think about one thing and go to where it is then later forget it. I think I'm bisexual.

People think I look like my cousin or ask are we sisters we have to say no

Her bday: December 20 2006 ( almost 14 )
And happy early birthday to Mingrui since I have school on his birthday.

Lazy, likes laying in bed, sleeping, eating, will talk about one thing all the time like I did bts before I found out about Boystory.

How I found out about Boystory: on YouTube looking for young Kpop artist shows Dylan from dcrunch, hanyu, zihao 2004, xinlong, zeyu 2005,Mingrui 2006, shuyang 2007 and in 6 hour I look at the paper in wrote it down on and then saw it ' in my head" how did I not see this " then looked at they profile saw it and was shocked listened to too busy, then enough, can't stop, how old r u, etc.

I had waned to audition for jyp because I though blackpink was in that entertainment but wasn't they were in yg so I just said " u know what my other cousin 2008 ' doesn't like blackpink so I might as well try out for jyp entertainment.

Sometimes wakes up at Like 1 in the morning or 3/ 5 in the morning don't know why though.

I don't like it when my 2006 cousin would shake her butt on me. She watches gay gotcha life and thinks she isn't straight ' which I don't think either '.