When your bullied

Jill
Jill walked in without warning so you couldn't wipe away your tears.
"(Y/n) what wrong" she asked
"Nothing. Just these kids at school"
"Right that's it. I'll be 30 mins tops" she said and ran away.
"I love having her as my girlfriend" you thought.

Drowned Hannah
hannah has came in through the window. she didn't make a sound because she wanted to scare you after you wound her up with the spider. but what she saw wiped that idea right out of her head. you were cutting. de played her song, to see what you would do. as she expected you shoved the razor under your bed
"What were you doing (y/n)"
"Nothing"
"Well why are you cutting"
"Just these kids at school. they keep bullying me"
Her blood boiled at the word bullying
"Look (y/n) I'm gonna show you what state I'm in because of self harm." She rolled up her hoodie sleeve to show he wrist was stitched up. Along with little ones all up her arm.
"Don't cut. Don't stitch I took it to far. Now I'll be right back. Have some work to do" you smiled as you watched her dad towards their houses.

Nina
"Please stop crying (y/n)"
"It's hard Nina when a bully says you slept with a nerd in front of everyone and they then bully you"
"Don't worry. I'll sort this out. wait for me here and while I'm gone please don't hurt yourself"
Nina then ran off. a small smile appeared on your face.

Jane
Jane took one look at you cutting and when ape shit. she hugged you close and said "I'll e right back" while she was gone jeff saw te state of you and said "I know what it's like to be bullied I would have just killed them if you'd asked" Jane was coming back so he ran away. She ha blood on her dress "the deed is done"

Clockwork
Clocky was already half way down your drive way. she had saw you with a bloody razor and when she checked your phone she then lost it. she decided that the movie would have to wait a few hours

Teenage sally

Sally didn't really know what to do.
She panicked and when you cut again she almost started to cry. she then stood up and said. "Listen Hun. I'm gonna have to go do something". When she got back she had a bloody pink dress. You made her get a shower before she got blood everywhere.