Chapter 2: Commision?

"Well here we go.." Ive decided to run away to find the Umbrella academy. I lived pretty near so im sure it wont be that hard. "Im so sorry dad.." I pack my bags and head out.

I just walked out the house... I DID IT! I felt the urge to jump off my porch and fell face first. "Ouch.." I felt a presence in-front of me and i was sure it wasn't my father. I quickly stood up and i saw this woman..she looked like she was off a "RiCh" TV show.

"Hi dear, Are you alright?" I faked a smile and wiped off my bloody forehead. "Ahaha yes i'm alright..uh i should be heading off now" before I could walk away she grabs my hand and stopped me. "Uh lady I have somewhere to be right now.." the lady chuckles and looks at me with a glare. "Miss Y/n, Im pretty sure your destined to be in the commission" What the heck is the commission- Ive never heard of such a thing..

"No thank you" a gave her another smile. "Ok fine. But your family will shut you out. They don't know you exist" That was true. they would think that i'm
An insane fan girl claiming i had powers I've never even used before.

The mysterious Lady gave me an offer... "Work for us. Your capable of that, its only for 5 years. In return, we will let you free off the contract and let you live in ANY timeline you choose and since its the future, we can definitely change it up to your preference" She gives me a "trusting" smile and I thought about it.

"Alright fine" I agree and sign the contract. "GREAT!" she grabs my shoulder and teleports us to a weird building. "Welcome :) We are in charge of the timeline and we eliminate anybody who mess up our plans blah blah blah.." (you already know :p)

"You will be our weapon :D along with Mr. Five"
She sits on her chair and gives me a grin. "Wait Five? Isn't he one of the umb-" She cuts me off and two adults appeared beside me and they inject me.
I didn't really feel anything so i guess it was a welcome thing. But soon enough, I knew i would like it.