New School, New life

Author: I will do make some changes with the story so I'm gonna be apologizing for some error or wrong spelling in here. I will comeback and change a few to try and improve the look into this story/fanfic. I hope y'all enjoy :)

Brittany's POV

I'm in a new town, and get into a new school which would be a lot difficult to deal with. I grew up with my dad since my mom died from a car accident, that is the most traumatic moment of my life. I was only 4 when she died...but I'm glad that my dad is always there for me. And then theres the day came where my dad decides for us to move in Lima Ohio.

As I started to get ready for my first day at Mckinley, I put on my beige shirt with my black short shorts and a black boots. I hear my dad calling me downstairs "Brittany, sweetie hurry up you're gonna be late at school!" As my dad shouted, I pack my things at my bag and goes downstairs as quickly as possible "Are you ready for your first day at school?" My dad cheers me up and just gave me a big smile "Yes kinda...idk dad but I hope it will go well" I said while looking a little bumped out "Hey it's gonna be fine, so let's go" my dad smile at me again and I just smile back. We get in the car and arrived on time at the school. I'm glad that I'm not late because I don't want to be, especially it's my first day and I'm just new here. I said my goodbye to my dad and then walks towards the entrance at my new school. As I walk at the hallway, I saw a beautiful black haired girl wearing a white shirt and skirt on, I made an eye contact for like 3 seconds and then I looked away. It felt something that I clearly have no clue about.

As I walk in to the class my teacher welcomes me to come in and ask for my name "So what's your name?" "I'm Brittany S. Pierce" I said with my normal tone "Ohh you must be the new transfer" I nod "Okay guys this is Brittany S. Pierce the new transfer at Mckinley" the whole class just looks at me and smile and so I smile back. "Brittany you can sit right beside Ms. Lopez" the teacher points at the girl I just saw, did she remember me? While I was staring at her in the hallway? What am I going to do?. "Your seatmate will be your partner at science class and I want you guys to get to know each other" the teacher explained, why I am feeling nervous about it? She seems pretty nice "So you're the blonde I just saw at the hallway?" She ask with a kind of a mean voice "Y-yes" I stuttered "My name is Santana Lopez and I'm 16, and that's by far the only thing you should know" she rolls her eyes and just stare at me with a mean look "I-I'm Brittany Pierce and I'm also 16" I stuttered again "Okay" she said and just look away. I think this will be difficult.

At the cafeteria.

I feel so much like an outsider, well I've always been an outsider. No one ever bother to be friends with me maybe because I'm dumb? I just hope that I'll be fine in here. I sitted at table where no one is sitting, I mean I don't want to bother them or anything. As I sat down, a random guy just whistle at me "Hey! Why don't you joins us here" he gave me a weird look "Hey dumbass why don't you just back off!" Someone just shouted. When I look back I saw it was Santana "Wtf are you doing?" She give the guy a bitchy look "Nothing- I man let's just get out of here" the random guy looked at Santana from head to toe and just walk away "Thanks" I said with a soft tone "It's fine, and btw don't get yourself into trouble, you understand Blonde?" I'm so confused she doesn't seem that kind of person to do that, after she said those words she just walk away like nothing happened.

"Hey mind if we sit here?" A girl with a big nose and brown hair said "We?" I ask confusely "Yep I have some friends they're just gonna be here in any moment" "Oh it's totally fine" I said with a smile "Greattt" the brown haired girl said with big smile on her face, she seems pretty nice. "Oh btw this is Mike, Tina, Mercedes and Kurt" she smiled "Nice to meet you guys" I shake hands with them "So what's your name? I'm Rachel Berry btw" she said all happy with a smile on her face "I'm Brittany Pierce, it's nice meeting you guys" I said with a soft tone "Nice to meet you Brittany!, have you sign up to any clubs yet?" She ask "Yeah I do" "Which one?" "Glee club" I said "That's cool! We're at the glee club too" Rachel said "Well I'm glad I met you guys" I just smiled. The bell rangs which indicates that we need to go at our clubs.

As I walked into the auditorium the group welcomed me and I felt so welcomed here, they're actually pretty nice. "I'm Mr. Schue and I'm the glee club teacher" Mr. Schue smiled "So Brittany you can sit beside Ms. Lopez since it's not occupied yet" Mr. Schue pointed at Santana, omg why do we have to cross path always?. "Hey...again, I don't know you were also in the glee club" I said with a soft tone "Hi" she says annoyed, after that I dance and sing a song. The group cheered for me and it felt amazing, except for Santana of course.